UMIINIT DITO II

No heat but I really like this one. hehe Wore it to work today.

dunkze2.jpg

dunk2hi4.jpg

Nice dunk collection Marcus kicks, sick Lebrons tsikenjoy..

No heat here but I like the old loves with black laces, the laces changed the whole shoe for me! hmmm time to look for some 2001 retros..

my girl just got me my grail of grail airmaxes.. canyon golds from 1998. yeaaaaaaaah! i guess it's an early bday for me this year, word to carlo.

f933584ee30564ce45559f24db8c9941cac1e27.jpg

180151ef6f4099db6278e5aa9fb6626502b7d17.jpg

and i see my dude edgar came through with the extra spicy..

img5947ir9.jpg

musta na jersey, pre? ginutom ako bigla.. lunchtime na pala.. hehe.

My man, maxtempo, encouraged me today to post this one so here it is. My recent pick-ups. Just got these in the mail yesterday

And here are size 11 brons that a good friend of mine bought through me. He is based in Manila. Just hooked him up with some contacts of mine from New York andJersey. You might see him one of these days rocking these in the Mall or something coz this guy really rocks his shoes regardless if they are $100 or $1,000.

These are really nice and I was kind of envious I didn't want to send him these when I got them in the mail but when I looked again at how much they wouldcost me if I kept them, I told myself, I am pretty sure there will be other sizes to come my way. These look too small for me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

My man, maxtempo, encouraged me today to post this one so here it is. My recent pick-ups. Just got these in the mail yesterday

sick shoe man!! astig!

Originally Posted by size twelve

my girl just got me my grail of grail airmaxes.. canyon golds from 1998. yeaaaaaaaah! i guess it's an early bday for me this year, word to carlo.

f933584ee30564ce45559f24db8c9941cac1e27.jpg

180151ef6f4099db6278e5aa9fb6626502b7d17.jpg

and i see my dude edgar came through with the extra spicy..

img5947ir9.jpg

musta na jersey, pre? ginutom ako bigla.. lunchtime na pala.. hehe.

ayus naman, miss ko na jollibee
frown.gif
�hindi ko alam bakit wala nyansa east coast
mad.gif

Was wearing this during our yearly Frolics in San Beda. my alma mater. hehe
img2323yw7.jpg

Im the one in the middle

thanks for posting the lebrons almighty tsiken and rev!really diggin' the allstars rev,great pick up!sana makahanap ka ng pinagusapan natin..at sana meipera na ko by that time
laugh.gif
anyways,here's my pickups from lastmonth,medyo natagalan sa zoom flights kc nadelay discount ni pareng ano..s kwan..you know who you are my dude,bless up.
301948899.jpg

Very Nice Pick-ups guys...anyway here's my newest pick-up, no heat but i love the cushioning of this shoe, got this below retail...

^^^ Those are nice XI lows, Airmarvin. One of the colorways the I really like from the recent retros. And yes, you can get them at a discounted price already.Okay dito sa Cagayan de oro kasi wala akong masyadong kumpetensya and so some of the generally sought after shoes are marked down 5 months from their initialavailability. Patience lang nga yung kailangan

That photo of an XI army never ceases to amaze me, xmocncrds!!! It's like looking at the Grand Canyon (which I haven't seen, BTW haha)

Back
Top Bottom