UMIINIT DITO II

posted these at the pickups thread, thought i post it here too.
happy.gif

pufy7.jpg

pu2zc4.jpg

ako din. forever yankee fan pero naubusan ako. as requested by the owner, i'm posting pics of his shoe..

vungaw..
hey bro, you were there? which one were you? i saw a couple of guys that looked filipino..did you have a number?

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

vungaw..
hey bro, you were there? which one were you? i saw a couple of guys that looked filipino..did you have a number?
i got there late. around 1:30. i didn't get a number. they said no more numbers, they don't take down names anymore. sold out, go home blahblah, blah.. 2hours later i got a msg saying people lining back to get a second pair. bumalik ako but i was too late again. person in front of me got the lastpair
frown.gif

oic..
i got there around the same time as you did. past 1. i had the flu so i wasnt thinking of staying coz i also didnt get a number. but my friend was like..letsstay till 230 for the final roll call just in case. so i did. they started to sell the pairs 3 persons at a time at 3 pm. i didnt have a number either but ijust decided to wing it. after calling number 135, the employee handling the line decided to count off the number of people they had pairs for left over. they probably had a good 20 plus pairs left. sorry to hear you werent able to get yourself a pair.

and..mr tsiken..
are you keeping all those pebbles and dunkmans?
tongue.gif

^^^^^^^ Galit ka yata boss tsiken!!!! Let me share photos of my own. Isa lang ang sa akin nito. The other 2 are orders from returning customers. Never thoughtI could sell 2 pairs of this very exclusive and limited Lebron V.

melon, rev, vungaw - congrats on the pick up! hopefully i can get a pair myself

tsiken - i hate you pare
mad.gif
no wonder i can't find a pair of thosedunkman 3s out there
happy.gif

its really unfair sometimes.... hahhahaha.. man need some pebbles in my life... yo chicken tell me what kind of fighting cocks your in alright... hehehe

Serious inquiry to all those collecting the not-so-GR lebron kicks,

Not hating on the guy or his shoes (I'm a Bron fan too. I collect his shoes too but half the retail price.)... But has the dude proven anything yet thatyou'd be willing to shell out big bucks for these exclusive kicks? I know he has gotten a lot individual awards, but what if he never gets a ring? Whatwill happen to your expensive collection? Take the case of the Penny's, Foamposites, Barkley's, VC's... What if in 5-7 years he becomes just aregular player like what Vince Carter is now and still without a ring? Are you buying these kicks thinking he's the next Jordan Brand? Or just because ofthe hype that you own them while other people don't? No offense, but if for example those fruity pebbles were like Shaq's shoes in Payless, I doubtanyone would get those...

Jordan's, however, are self-explanatory...they are JORDANs worn/created by JORDAN aka G.O.A.T. (6 rings hello) But Lebron, okay, he's living up to thehype.. but hype is nothing without a ring...So I ask again, if Bron bron never gets a ring in his career, paano na ang magarang koleksiyon nyo?

soul228 - haha as soon as i saw the easter colorway i copped it. i dont know much info about it though.. people there told me that they are samples and did nothit production yet.

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

Serious inquiry to all those collecting the not-so-GR lebron kicks,

Not hating on the guy or his shoes (I'm a Bron fan too. I collect his shoes too but half the retail price.)... But has the dude proven anything yet that you'd be willing to shell out big bucks for these exclusive kicks? I know he has gotten a lot individual awards, but what if he never gets a ring? What will happen to your expensive collection? Take the case of the Penny's, Foamposites, Barkley's, VC's... What if in 5-7 years he becomes just a regular player like what Vince Carter is now and still without a ring? Are you buying these kicks thinking he's the next Jordan Brand? Or just because of the hype that you own them while other people don't? No offense, but if for example those fruity pebbles were like Shaq's shoes in Payless, I doubt anyone would get those...

Jordan's, however, are self-explanatory...they are JORDANs worn/created by JORDAN aka G.O.A.T. (6 rings hello) But Lebron, okay, he's living up to the hype.. but hype is nothing without a ring...So I ask again, if Bron bron never gets a ring in his career, paano na ang magarang koleksiyon nyo?
Sheesh jamespiritu just let them be.
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but I don't get your analogy. Are you saying we should stock up on GPs coz he won a ring in Miami?
laugh.gif
Jordan didn't win his first ring til the VIs came out but people werealready going crazy over his shoes since the black/red Is were released (way before he was even considered the G.O.A.T). Since when did getting a ring definean NBA player's career? What does having a ring got to do with the value (monetary or sentimental) of sneakers being collected by individuals withdifferent preferences? Should we wait for one player to win an NBA ring before we start buying his shoes?

I seriously don't get it.

I had the feeling you were the one who'd reply here first. I was actually expecting a stone face reply from you.

O cge nagmukha pa akong tanga e, I'll make it simple...
Well, I'm simply asking why they like to collect those exclusive kicks?

Hype?
The Look of the shoes?
Cuz it's Lebron?
Jordan collection getting boring already?
Wala nang mapag-gastusan?

I'm just saying that people collect JORDANS because of his legacy which includes the 6 rings... I'd think that's the reason, especially for theyoung ones (maybe hype too). Maybe I'm wrong here. Bata pa ako e. Mas matanda ka King, maybe you can enlighten me.

But what about Lebrons?

Back
Top Bottom