UMIINIT DITO II

im sorry for your loss mayn,not sure if its true for you but it would have been too tough for me if i had to do that.i haven't been able to pull myselfaway from GTA IV

Air Marvin:Tnx Bro..yeah i wear all of dem but im careful wen i wear dem.. d reason why dey stay fresh! haha

mackiecorrea:Tnx

marc:tnx bro.. are you comin dis wednesday?

Air Marvin:Tnx Bro..yeah i wear all of dem but im careful wen i wear dem.. d reason why dey stay fresh! haha

yo bluebatt.. ill try to pass by man, last wednesday pumunta ako pero umalis din ako agad. had to run to work e.

maxtempo: I cant wait to have mine. GTA IV, MGS: Guns of the Patriots, and another God of War. Di na ako titigil maglaro nyan hehe

GTA alone could ruin your daily sched.i always make the mistake of picking up the controller,telling myself ill only play for an hour,hour and a half tops andthat'll be it.four hours later im still sitting there trying to outrun the cops,stealing helicopters and running over hookers.

Buti nalang I've gotten over video games. Finally outgrew it. Hehehe

I used to spend hours and even days on the Resident Evil Installments, God of War, Ratchet and Clank. Then my PS2 screwed up and could no longer be repairedand that made me realize it's time to lay low on video games.

PS3 is something worth exploring though. Kaya lang ang mahal ng games. The sneakergame is expensive and financially taxing in itself
roll.gif

Nice Air Jordan PHLY's, Pareng Marv.

As I always say, HEAT IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER. Ganda pare, ganda. Keep them photos coming
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

Check Out My Foot Work Guys!

It's nice to see someone actually rocking the shoe....not just stored in the closet waiting for the value to increase and then boom! RESELL!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

Check Out My Foot Work Guys!

dope! good to see yall rockin the community man, i havent been able to perform at this year's gathering. maybe next year yo. hehe

REV: thanks for the appreciation pare, i'll try to post again if i have new one..

Blubatt: those carmines is smokin hot...VERY NICE..

My first and only pair of XX3, MAYBE this will gonna be last pick-up till December..need to save money again
roll.gif

^^Thanks mga pare, actually this colorway is my least favorite(all-stars and the white/red is what i like best) gusto ko lang magkaroon ng XX3
laugh.gif

[quote author=azhul link=1159162696/690#699 date=1211368187]

;D[/quote]

Sorry for the poor quality of the pics..
IMHO this should be the ALPHA & OMEGA

^^^^^ nice OLD LOVE there azhul23.

I've been trying to find a pair for quite some time now. Can't find a "half pack". I just want the OLD LOVE.

^^cosign bro, i dont understand why JB choose the XX2 since they have the plan to release and stop(numbered Js) at XX3...anyway nice all-stars pare, i reallylove that colorway...

Crips Olys. Would not be surpirsed at all. Am sure they look better on your feet than on the shelf.
wink.gif

So, Lebronze did get a Gold Medal. Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom