UN Security Council approves No Fly Zone in Libya Vol: Declaration of War

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by rashi

We are going to be dropping bombs in 3 Muslim countries that support terrorism now, eh?

*+!%%%% DISGUSTING! MAY G-D HAVE MERCY ON THE PEOPLE WHO APPROVE THIS GENOCIDE!
Fixed. 

What countries support terrorism?

alien.gif
rashi wrote:

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

What did Gadaffi do to the United States that we are going to use this countries resources to forcefully remove him?
You're acting like the US ordered this. The UN approved this so most countries are involved not just the US.

You really want to sit back and just let this dude destroy his own people without consequence?? "Oh it has nothing to do with us so I don't care"
indifferent.gif
. So you think that Genocide should be left unpunished? People should just turn a blind eye??

Want to do something about it ? YOU GO OVER THERE.

Let their people figure it out.

30t6p3b.gif

We are going to be dropping bombs in 3 Muslim countries that support terrorism now, eh?

Fixed. 

Up until recently we supported Ghaddafi, I  guess we supported  the terrorist supporters?

alien.gif
rashi wrote:

You're acting like the US ordered this. The UN approved this so most countries are involved not just the US.

You really want to sit back and just let this dude destroy his own people without consequence?? "Oh it has nothing to do with us so I don't care"
indifferent.gif
. So you think that Genocide should be left unpunished? People should just turn a blind eye??

Want to do something about it ? YOU GO OVER THERE.

Let their people figure it out.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

"YEAH BOMB THOSE MAMA JAMAS WHILE I SIT IN MY COMFY HOME IN THE UNITED STATES!"

How anyone can be against this just baffles me.  Obviously it's the same cast of characters blabbing about US is evil blah blah blah bull crap... 
Gas has skyrocketed out of control since the crisis in Libya (Affects everyone here in the US) so I am all for the No Fly Zone. It's about time the UN chose a side. 

The Libyan people are being slaughtered by Gaddafi's mercenaries whom are not even Libyan.  Gaddafi is arming and hiring people from the African country of Chad to fight for him.  Like I said.. just watch those videos.  I can only post so much let the videos speak for themselves as to what the hell is going on there in Libya. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

How anyone can be against this just baffles me.  Obviously it's the same cast of characters blabbing about US is evil blah blah blah bull crap... 
Gas has skyrocketed out of control since the crisis in Libya (Affects everyone here in the US) so I am all for the No Fly Zone. It's about time the UN chose a side. 

The Libyan people are being slaughtered by Gaddafi's mercenaries whom are not even Libyan.  Gaddafi is arming and hiring people from the African country of Chad to fight for him.  Like I said.. just watch those videos.  I can only post so much let the videos speak for themselves as to what the hell is going on there in Libya. 

Jesus H. Christ, you want people to die because gas is higher for you?
roll.gif

Lets not talk about our terrible domestic monetary policy and inflation contributing. No, no, no. Its those damn Muslims.

I swear to God I'm so out of the loop that I don't even know what the hell is going on. I barely watch the news, and when I do it's always some war propaganda with another Arab or Muslim country. This *!%+ is sickening man. For 10 years straight, millions of innocent Arab and Muslim lives have been lost for money, power, greed. Am I the only one who sits back and analyzes this realizing there's something greater happening that we don't know? Are some of us that dumb?

America wants to act like the mediator of this situation to protect innocent lives from be taken, but when Israel bombarded the Gaza Strip in 2008 and killed 1,500 innocent lives- no one said a damn thing.

It's sickening. It's exactly I will never vote in this country. I probably will never bear the American flag proudly in my lifetime, and it's because of reasons like this. Matter of fact, the next time I attend a sporting event, I'll probably turn my back when the sing the national anthem. I'm not supporting this *!%+, and that will be my way of showing it.

And if some of you don't like it, oh well. Sue me.

Rashi

I don’t get the opposition to what the UN did?

As a sovereign nation that sees itself as THE leader of the free world, how can anybody justify standing around and watching innocent lives continue to be lost at the hands of a tyrannical dictator? (This goes for all people suffering injustice; Ivory Coast, Bahrain,, etc…) In the end we are all interconnected. The pain a Libyan mother feels when her child is killed is the same your mom would feel.

It’s not about what did Gadaffi do to us or what are we getting out of this, look at this from a human perspective.

roll.gif

Lets not talk about our terrible domestic monetary policy and inflation contributing. No, no, no. Its those damn Muslims.
I want people to die?  Whose going to die? Gadafi's forces whom aren't even Libyans?  Cry me a river for mercenaries hired to butcher and murder the Libyan people.  

roll.gif

You're against killing mercenaries from all over Africa hired and shipped in by Qaddafi to kill his own people?
eyes.gif

By this logic we should have bombed Israel for decades while now.

http://www.informationcle...use.info/article2000.htm

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Susan Rice, the US ambassador to the UN, told council members that the veto "should not be misunderstood to mean we support settlement activity".

"While we agree with our fellow council members and indeed with the wider world about the folly and illegitimacy of continued Israeli settlement activity, we think it unwise for this council to attempt to resolve the core issues that divide Israelis and Palestinians," she said

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/02/2011218201653970232.html 
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

NuJerzLoyalty wrote:
rashi wrote:
We are going to be dropping bombs in 3 Muslim countries that support terrorism now, eh?

Fixed. 

Yet we are the #1 provider of economic, military, and political aid to the largest terrorist state in existence. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by badboy

Rashi

I don’t get the opposition to what the UN did?

As a sovereign nation that sees itself as THE leader of the free world, how can anybody justify standing around and watching innocent lives continue to be lost at the hands of a tyrannical dictator? (This goes for all people suffering injustice; Ivory Coast, Bahrain,, etc…) In the end we are all interconnected. The pain a Libyan mother feels when her child is killed is the same your mom would feel.

It’s not about what did Gadaffi do to us or what are we getting out of this, look at this from a human perspective.

1. WE are a sovereign nation, but we let the U.N. dictate to us like they did in the Gulf War?

2. Who said we are the "leader"?

3. We have out own problems.

4. By bombing Libya we are creating new radicals.

roll.gif

I want people to die?  Whose going to die? Gadafi's forces whom aren't even Libyans?  Cry me a river for mercenaries hired to butcher and murder the Libyan people.  

My man, you just justified a declaration of war because gas prices are too high. You think the military is going to walk right in and remove Gaddafi peacefully?  People are going to die. There will be innocent casualties.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Fixed. 

Up until recently we supported Ghaddafi, I  guess we supported  the terrorist supporters?

Recently? We was beefing with this guy way before anybody knew who Saddam Hussein was.

roll.gif

You're against killing mercenaries from all over Africa hired and shipped in by Qaddafi to kill his own people?
eyes.gif

Come on, bro. You actually think those teenagers he hired kn ow what is going on? Seriously. These are kids he picked up and gave them guns, gave them a few bucks and said "here, protect me".

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I swear to God I'm so out of the loop that I don't even know what the hell is going on. I barely watch the news, and when I do it's always some war propaganda with another Arab or Muslim country. This *!%+ is sickening man. For 10 years straight, millions of innocent Arab and Muslim lives have been lost for money, power, greed. Am I the only one who sits back and analyzes this realizing there's something greater happening that we don't know? Are some of us that dumb?

America wants to act like the mediator of this situation to protect innocent lives from be taken, but when Israel bombarded the Gaza Strip in 2008 and killed 1,500 innocent lives- no one said a damn thing.

It's sickening. It's exactly I will never vote in this country. I probably will never bear the American flag proudly in my lifetime, and it's because of reasons like this. Matter of fact, the next time I attend a sporting event, I'll probably turn my back when the sing the national anthem. I'm not supporting this *!%+, and that will be my way of showing it.

Sorry I had to 
laugh.gif
 because of how ridiculous your stance is.  I mean you are ok attending a sporting event like a NBA game in which the team is owned by an American owner whom pays millions of tax dollars to the US govt ANNUALLY whom are using those tax dollars to bomb Libya.  
Hmmmmmmm what a way to boycott champ! 

roll.gif

eyes.gif

Come on, bro. You actually think those teenagers he hired kn ow what is going on? Seriously. These are kids he picked up and gave them guns, gave them a few bucks and said "here, protect me".
Not "protect me",more like "fire at those protesters on the street"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Sorry I had to 
laugh.gif
 because of how ridiculous your stance is.  I mean you are ok attending a sporting event like a NBA game in which the team is owned by an American owner whom pays millions of tax dollars to the US govt ANNUALLY whom are using those tax dollars to bomb Libya.  
Hmmmmmmm what a way to boycott champ! 

I don't attend sporting events to help increase the pocket wealth of owners to eventually pay the government tax money to bomb innocents, but since you want to put it that - than be my guest. It further proves my point.   

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Fixed. 

Recently? We was beefing with this guy way before anybody knew who Saddam Hussein was.
You;re right, confused him with Mubarak, however, Libya hasn't been a state sponsor of  anti-American terrorism US even removed them from a while back
http://abcnews.go.com/Int...ry?id=1965753&page=1

Shame the Sudan situation didn't affect oil  prices, maybe itd be over by now
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Not "protect me",more like "fire at those protesters on the street"
30t6p3b.gif

If that makes you happy, fine. At the end of the day, those kids don't know what they are fighting for.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yeah I want gas prices to come down so what?  Plus this is a war and innocents by the thousands will die.... that's the fact of life.   The UN decision today is celebrated all throughout Libya. The US/UN is protecting the the people of Libya and to limit the casualties by the bombings made indiscriminately by Gaddafi's war planes... and you're against that?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][h1]News
icon-media-xml-sm.gif
 RSS Feed[/h1]
[h2]Libyan Aircraft Attack Rebel-Held Oil Town[/h2]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Al Jazeera TV showed images of people in Brega grieving after the air strike on part of their town. A number of people were reported killed in the raid.

Al Arabiya TV reported that at least one plane bombed a civilian neighborhood in Ajdabiya, a rebel stronghold closer to the rebel-controlled major city of Benghazi. 

[/font]

rashi wrote:

1. WE are a sovereign nation, but we let the U.N. dictate to us like they did in the Gulf War?

1. The UN didnt dictate anything to us.  Our administration realized that our inaction was emboldening a mad men to continue his slaughter.  We could have abstained from voting.
2. WE pride our selves as the "leader" and there is nothing wrong with that. 
3.  I agree we do have our own problems, however, you (along with most fox news "glen beck" subscribers" see things in one dimension.  Like it or not we are part of a global community today.  Technology and economic expansion has intertwined our interests with those of "the people over there."  Allowing a dictator to maintain instability in north africa and the middle east will create MORE problems for us in the end.
4.  I guarantee you setting up a NFZ will not create radicals in Libya.  The people are completely against islamic extremism, alqaeda would not dare show their face in the country.  In addition, the people and the arab community as a whole welcome these actions.  Watch the live cheering in Bengazhi.

Widen your sources for attaining information homie.

Originally Posted by badboy

rashi wrote:

1. The UN didnt dictate anything to us.  Our administration realized that our inaction was emboldening a mad men to continue his slaughter.  We could have abstained from voting.
2. WE pride our selves as the "leader" and there is nothing wrong with that. 
3.  I agree we do have our own problems, however, you (along with most fox news "glen beck" subscribers" see things in one dimension.  Like it or not we are part of a global community today.  Technology and economic expansion has intertwined our interests with those of "the people over there."  Allowing a dictator to maintain instability in north africa and the middle east will create MORE problems for us in the end.
4.  I guarantee you setting up a NFZ will not create radicals in Libya.  The people are completely against islamic extremism, alqaeda would not dare show their face in the country.  In addition, the people and the arab community as a whole welcome these actions.  Watch the live cheering in Bengazhi.

Widen your sources for attaining information homie.

Widen my sources? Our "help" in Afghanistan exacerbated the Taliban and the CIA trained Al-Qaeda which led to 9/11 and other terrorist attck against the U.S.

We are not a leader we are a perpetuator. We force values on people, we don't lead +#+#. This no fly zone will increase propaganda for recruiting tools.

Back
Top Bottom