Unanswered question that always bugged me about the first Friday movie....

TipsyMcStagga

formerly kod843
Did Craig really steal the stuff that got him fired or are we just left to assume he did? 
embarassed.gif

^^*looks at sig* Oh the irony 
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, why take the time out your day to post a negative response. It's a valid question unless I missed something in the movie...

did ezel tell anymore ppl that smokey was back there takin a %#+?? & matter fact did he even come back and wash his car lata??

laugh.gif
Good question. They definitely did not cover that.

What bothers me every time is when Pops answers the door for somebody eating grapes and licks his fingers like he eating ribs or some **$%.

Also, how the +%*# did Craig's momma cook that big $@! breakfast all in that little $@! pan she was using?

Seen that flick too many times
laugh.gif

i thought it was Ezel who stole em and they just thoiught is was craig.... thought that was the obvious... maybe im way off lol

Originally Posted by rillo561

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

my thing is....how did he get fired on his day off?

TBH that should be the real question here.
really? They just happened to call him on his day off and told his black #%* not to come in. 
roll.gif
 @ me thinking it was unusual to get fired on your day off as a kid. Its not.

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

did ezel tell anymore ppl that smokey was back there takin a %#+?? & matter fact did he even come back and wash his car lata??
Hell naw, all he's gonna do is smoke it up

I remember someone here posted that when Craig's girl called him in the beginning of the movie there was another dude in her bed
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom