Unarmed naked man shot dead by LAPD

Originally Posted by Numberr97

maybe they thought he would use his shlong as a weapon

indifferent.gif

ALL the cops involved should be fired. if you can't detain somebody without shooting them, especially when they don't have a weapon, you are not doing your job.

ALL the cops involved should be fired. if you can't detain somebody without shooting them, especially when they don't have a weapon, you are not doing your job.

Damn. This dude might have deserved a slap or punch in the face. Maybe even getting knocked out wouldn't have been a bad idea but SHOOTING the man? REALLY? And not even in the leg or arm.. but to DEATH. Scary @#@ cops. I hope they get fired and charged with murder.

Damn. This dude might have deserved a slap or punch in the face. Maybe even getting knocked out wouldn't have been a bad idea but SHOOTING the man? REALLY? And not even in the leg or arm.. but to DEATH. Scary @#@ cops. I hope they get fired and charged with murder.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I know they had other options

could have shot him in the toe or something 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I know they had other options

could have shot him in the toe or something 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

All professional police departments should be abolished, it's the peoples job to police themselves. Can't be mad at people who abuse their power when we hand it right to them.

All professional police departments should be abolished, it's the peoples job to police themselves. Can't be mad at people who abuse their power when we hand it right to them.

Back
Top Bottom