"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

The Eagle has landed 🙏🏽🙏🏽
9284A3BA-CC54-4467-96CE-A68AACF17A4E.jpeg
4FE92198-94FA-42FB-AD02-9A5C41A7046D.jpeg

I want these the resell price aint that bad and I dont feel like playing these games
Ebay has a small 5% promotion going on. I don't know if it's select accounts . SAVEONKICKS is the code. Can knock a little of the tax off...haha End March 6...
Yea how nike gonna set the release date, shock drop them on a different date amd then possibly not release on release date ? Make it make sense.

Doesn't have to make sense....It's Nike. They say "Just Do It" and we do... "Price hike" we still buy "release dates moved around" we still buy...

Depends on whose being effected by the changes. By now we should know Nike/Jordan are pulling their inventory from the footsites in the near future. Speculations at best but believe there is a lot of change coming from this...

This has been a transition for years. They've said they're trying to do more direct to consumer. Instead of selling items for MSRP they get to sell it for the full price. It's what enabled them to not be hurt too badly during the pandemic.

They aren't pulling from footsites. They'll probably just be more selective and change up quantity. People still go to malls and they're going to want to have Nike and not just Adidas, Puma, Rebook for them to buy.

Mine finally came in although it was shipped with fedex two day on the 24th and didn't get here until today. Anyway, snkrs is good to get shoes when it's not bogged down with bots. That's why I think they did this shock drop because the next day they gave me exclusive access to some previous releases, but I didn't need any of them. As far as footlocker etc., let me tell you that store employees and their friends get first dibs. I know this for a fact because I know people who work there and the managers and then the other employees get to pick first. So that whole raffle thing is a hoax. Just my opinion...

Surprising. Every city that has an NBA team should have one in my option. Or a professional franchise in general should have one. That’s a way to move merchandise and connect with the fan base.

This sucks for the regular consumers who just buying regular nikes and performance nike

For retros and other hyped/limited drops. good Footlocker has fumbled 3 different systems for getting us drops.

That's like the main reason ppl shop at Footlocker, for the Nike apparel.

Mine finally came in although it was shipped with fedex two day on the 24th and didn't get here until today. Anyway, snkrs is good to get shoes when it's not bogged down with bots. That's why I think they did this shock drop because the next day they gave me exclusive access to some previous releases, but I didn't need any of them. As far as footlocker etc., let me tell you that store employees and their friends get first dibs. I know this for a fact because I know people who work there and the managers and then the other employees get to pick first. So that whole raffle thing is a hoax. Just my opinion...
Straight facts cause my manager and I did the same thing on certain releases

Back
Top Bottom