"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

App is joke on Android.

Check the time. Showing all sizes available and getting an error message everytime I try to check out...still.

Screenshot_20220221-082353_SNKRS.jpg
Same bro, all sizes still say available.
2DF4777C-2A36-49B6-BD89-FDAAAE28E2D1.png

As I’m typing this, it says “all sizes sold out”, lmfao

Crazy! The Shoe Gods have been on my side lately. I got in 7 minutes after the notification, (I just knew I would get the L), but I still tried just because. I got kicked out of the pending line and tried again. I got the notification from my credit card that a purchase was made before I got the purchase sign from snkrs. I got em'!

Attachments

• j6.PNG
    j6.PNG
    175.1 KB · Views: 69
Crazy! The Shoe Gods have been on my side lately. I got in 7 minutes after the notification, (I just knew I would get the L), but I still tried just because. I got kicked out of the pending line and tried again. I got the notification from my credit card that a purchase was made before I got the purchase sign from snkrs. I got em'!
Can we trade accounts :rofl:

Cant hit a shock drop or anything on SNKRS lately.

Feels bad man.
Struck out on the LeBron 9 Big Bangs yesterday, super mad cause I really wanted that shoe. But Nikes idea of creating limited quantity shoes is working, because I’m looking to pay $380 for a pair, smfh

SNKRS notifications are very unreliable. I had already gotten my confirmation email when SNKRS told me they were available 😂 Glad to finally be back off of Nike time out.
CB8B746E-006F-40D2-A71A-D08549B6BCD5.jpeg

Last edited:
How tf does someone cop 11 minutes after the drop, but ppl that were on at 11 struck out :stoneface:

(Congrats on W btw)
Not sure. I was kind of shocked they were so easy to get. I hadn't been keeping up with this release since I thought they were dropping next month.
It was literally as easy as getting the notification (minutes after they dropped) and placing an order within seconds.

Last edited:
Didn’t even get a notification. My boy texted me while I was in the gym asking if I got the 6s and I’m confused as hell. Loaded up the app and nothing was there. Got the notification probably 5-7 minutes and was able to cop. First time hitting on an early release
96DEAAEA-9191-4D60-B87F-2E7794A16874.png

L. Didn't see the notification til 11:08. Accidently went for my TTS instead of 0.5 down anyway :lol:

SNKRs has been good to me lately so can't complain much. Hitting on these too would've had me in disbelief

Not sure how I got them. I saw the notification while I was texting my sister. It was definitely shortly after 11 am. I started not to look at it. Anyway, tried to get a 10.5 and at first it was asking for my login info and password again, so I went through the motions of doing that and then it didn't go through right away and I tried again and straight away got the win after pending for maybe 3 minutes or less. I think I got the wrong size though because my son is a size 11, but we shall see. It says it runs slightly big.

Back
Top Bottom