"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

I’m glad Nike is going the direct to consumer route. I’m not saying SNKRS/Nike app is perfect but I’ve had wayyyy better luck on there compared to the awful FLX system. Footlocker can die for all I care, that’s just the cost of being a merchandising company that produces no goods in a society that’s mainly e-commerce driven. Good riddance

Just arrived at the doorstep.

Hoping the cancelation is just a delay. would like to snag another pair

Attachments

• 1E862CAE-DDDD-41F6-8F99-047E108EA83C.jpeg
    1E862CAE-DDDD-41F6-8F99-047E108EA83C.jpeg
    363.2 KB · Views: 152
Footlocker has been trash for a few years, but beneficial to resellers and the fact that they got in bed with a reseller said a lot.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they straight up start putting GOAT buy/resell stations/authenticators in FTL’s to make up for Nike dipping

Mine are still stuck in VA. Been days already and no movement. I smell a refund soon smh
83291EB1-9DCF-406C-B268-836D796FEF65.jpeg
I got an update today so I hope not for you. I contacted Lasership via email and talked to Nike customer service via chat just asking about the delivery date. They are now coming Friday.

My Champs and FTL reservations are still active-even after logging in/out. My useless FLX points and head starts are still applied 🤷🏾‍♂️-Just as I thought ...it's a FUBAR release

I don't have time to be out here with the rapists and beggars this weekend... Meaning resellers purchasing from the counter then turning around trying to sell on the spot. Then the ones trying to lowball you asking to buy pairs outside the stores.

Hibbets has been my in-store savior on a few releases. Dont wanna until Friday at 6 pm just to find out the raffle was unsuccessful and prices soar. Just gonna bite the bullet on a buy off ebay.

Learned my lesson when I missed out on the UNC 4s. Smh

These ever dropped in GS or TD's?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220302-165026.png
    Screenshot_20220302-165026.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 687
Delivered finally by Lasership, what a horrible carrier,

Was in the same boat, looks like mine went to a different warehouse in TN. VA must be trash. Hope you get your's

My shipping status finally updated. Mine was stuck in VA since the 24 with no update. Just got an update and they are supposed to be delivered Friday. Can't wait to get them. Straight on feet.

Back
Top Bottom