"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

Two things...

1) Has anyone tried removing the collegiate tag from the back of the shoe? Curious on how the markings would look.

2) I don't understand people when it comes to what they call trash or not. People love the 6 model, love the Carmine color blocking, love Carolina Blue on Jordans but then call the UNC 6s trash. I get it, everything you love thrown together doesn't equal it being fire but it's just odd because these are clearly not trash and well executed. LOL.
I don’t even try to understand people’s opinions on the internet about what’s trash or not. Drake NOCTAs and Yeezy Crocs sell out in minutes. Those are absolute cheeks to me. It’s all subjective.

Two things...

1) Has anyone tried removing the collegiate tag from the back of the shoe? Curious on how the markings would look.

2) I don't understand people when it comes to what they call trash or not. People love the 6 model, love the Carmine color blocking, love Carolina Blue on Jordans but then call the UNC 6s trash. I get it, everything you love thrown together doesn't equal it being fire but it's just odd because these are clearly not trash and well executed. LOL.
If they used the same colorway and patch on the 11's and released them in Dec, those some folks would say that's the hottest shoe ever made.

My ebay pair passed authentication and is on the way.

Sadly prices are creeping up.

This is gonna be a mess.

E02672A6-B597-4AAB-9456-683DC6314D58.jpeg

Got my double up pair locked down and most important got my sons and nephews pair locked down too

I'm gonna take these if I can somehow get them for retail. Already having almost every noteworthy 6 makes it a lot easier if I don't. I know a lot of people need these, but this is an easy retail or bust for me.

So FNL was actually supposed to release these for EA today, and yesterday was a mistake and they were just supposed to reveal who had access. :lol:

Explains the notification and e-mail I received this morning, because I was confused. Thankfully I was able to get them on EA yesterday or I would have been pissed.

So FNL was actually supposed to release these for EA today, and yesterday was a mistake and they were just supposed to reveal who had access. :lol:

Explains the notification and e-mail I received this morning, because I was confused. Thankfully I was able to get them on EA yesterday or I would have been pissed.
this pump fake is the only reason I was able to get them because soon as the email went out the site crashed.

Everyone shooting their load early on this release... pathetic.

If the SNKRS release wasn't so murky....I would understand that statement.

As long as people are paying what they are comfortable paying...it is what it is...

Does anyone know what goes into what FNL/JD location they choose hen you get EA?

I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon, but working towards that.

Does anyone know what goes into what FNL/JD location they choose hen you get EA?

I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon, but working towards that.
Buddy of mine got EA on Patents, and these 6s, just wild. Have to have A-status to qualify, so pretty much after you spend $500 in a year.
But obviously, it's easier to maintain A-status, by hitting on them with EA.

Buddy of mine got EA on Patents, and these 6s, just wild. Have to have A-status to qualify, so pretty much after you spend $500 in a year.
But obviously, it's easier to maintain A-status, by hitting on them with EA.
Not true. I hardly spent anything on nike this past year and I got EA. When I was spending money on there, I got nothing. Couldn't even win a draw. The last thing I purchased on Nike was the eleven's.

Also those store draws are a hoax. The managers and staff decide who they want to pick. I know several people that work at those stores and they all say the same thing.

Finally my pair that was stuck in VA is finally moving…. To those that had the same issue check your tracking number today.

Not true. I hardly spent anything on nike this past year and I got EA. When I was spending money on there, I got nothing. Couldn't even win a draw. The last thing I purchased on Nike was the eleven's.
I think he’s referring to FINL/JD not Nike

Back
Top Bottom