UNCHARTED 2: do yourself a favor and buy it

this game has to be the best game ive ever played , from the storyline to the graphics and gameplay. if you dont buy it trust me, youll be missing out

never played the first one and i really want to, do i got to play the first to play this one?

there's no better way to recuperate from 2 long weeks of studying for midterms then poppin this bad boy in

If I havent played the first one.. would I be lost on this one?

i downloaded the demo and the game itself was pretty good.

im still heated i missed the beta
mad.gif
didnt know it was a limited trail. illborrow it from someone.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

never played the first one and i really want to, do i got to play the first to play this one?
not really the first one gives you the back story for a couple of characters, but the first one is a great buy

Originally Posted by encore2007

TRU didnt have any in when i went today
Same thing happened to me.

Hopefully they got some copies in stock before the sale ends.

i hope u guys don't get me too hyped for this game and it turns out to be not as good as I expected

nah you will like it
laugh.gif

i hope u guys don't get me too hyped for this game and it turns out to be not as good as I expected

youll LOVE IT

Great game. Very, very engrossing and stimulating.

However, it just doesn't seem to be as great as everyone is saying and all the reviews are saying.

Definitely worth a purchase and the multi-player is dope, but it doesn't seem GOTY material to me, like many people are saying.

no you dont need to play the first one to understand whats going on in the new one

lol I was playing Uncharted 1 yesterday...

I'm def buying 2.

The game is just sick, it's also something very different from my usual, sports, racing fighting and FPS games.

Originally Posted by cashbox sunrise

However, it just doesn't seem to be as great as everyone is saying and all the reviews are saying.

Definitely worth a purchase and the multi-player is dope, but it doesn't seem GOTY material to me, like many people are saying.
Typically what happens when you get a AAA game thats an exclusive. People start throwing around GOTY, UC1 was pretty decent. Im looking to cop 2though...

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by cashbox sunrise

Typically what happens when you get a AAA game thats an exclusive. People start throwing around GOTY, UC1 was pretty decent. Im looking to cop 2 though...
UC2>>>>UC1

still have Batman AA, ODST and eventually MW2 to finish...uncharted will be purchased as soon as it goes on sale.

Back
Top Bottom