Uncut Gems A24 |

I thoroughly enjoyed this flick. Think I’m gonna go see it again. Watching this made me watch Good Time which I thought was even better than this. I loved the score in both movies, it’s obviously not but it reminded me of Blade Runner’s soundtrack.

Also for all the Julia Fox fans out there, she has a Playboy set out she did a couple years ago.

repped just a google away sheesh

Meh, movie was just super random, I’m starting to think A24 is an acquired taste because eventhough Good Times had a ton of praise, I found that movie trash, Uncut Gems was slightly better, but I feel they both have a tremendous performance from the leads and the plot just falls flat on its face...they come accross as pointless....and tbh some of the supporting casts acting is downright laughable

I need a good vpn that works for netflix, they hit you with the nope once they realize you're on one.

F8C62023-66B8-4A04-BEA5-1B1EC04484A8.jpeg

CD0DD26C-2F75-4BBD-85F2-CF925F03592F.jpeg
7D895DB2-F542-4387-8F12-9B424A84456E.gif
What a fantastic white lady.

Yeah the cheeks caught me by surprised, was watching this with the wife next to me too....we just looked at each other and I couldn’t hold the laugh, had to hit her with the realness “damnnn babe, she got a fatty” :lol:

I can't wait for the crappy **** Sandler does next cause of the snub
Haha well if Netflix keeps throwing him the bag then who can blame him. His next movie looks like a Halloween version of Murder Mystery (which was a decent lazy day watch).

I read the thread, had the ending spoiled but still was caught off guard by how. Y'all was right, there was like 10 people speaking at the same time and it showed me I've taken line delivering rhythm for granted.
Julia Fox tho, I'd leave my wife and kids too.

UG was solid, the plot was predictable to me so the intensity/anxiety just wasn’t there....wasn’t able to buy into “the ride” I knew he wasn’t gonna pull it off

good flick tho, cats WILDIN talking about oscar worthy.

I just watched it today. I thought the acting by everyone involved was pretty bad. It there was no KG this movie would've sucked
Wonder how much Howard paid for the black opal............prolly 10k

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom