Uncut Gems A24 |

I see this 2012 KG he’s placing bets on. KG didn’t even make the All-Star team that season.

my takeaway coming out of the theater was...spencer hawes wins that opening tip and it would've been curtains for howard

cats WILDIN talking about oscar worthy.

better film than some of this years nominees like pretty women, Ford vs Ferrari and the overrated 1917 which only gets acclaim for it’s single cam use but ww2 movies are so overdone now. and Anna de almas acting dam near ruined knives out for me

Watch the first 30 minutes. Got mad at the acting fast forward through it. Didnt think i missed anything important. Actually i did stop when i saw the becky with the fat ***. Even my girl was like damn her *** nice.

yeah cant do adam sandler. Hate his face.Havent enjoyed a movie by him since Big Daddy.

Sandler’s Jewish anyway, didn’t seem like he went deep in the bag for this. Aside from the jewelry hocking, I always got sports gambler vibes from Sandler.

Julia was out here showing out during quarantine
julia-fox-gq-creativity-quarantine-june-july-2020-3.jpg

julia-fox-gq-creativity-quarantine-june-july-2020-2.jpg

Watch the first 30 minutes. Got mad at the acting fast forward through it. Didnt think i missed anything important. Actually i did stop when i saw the becky with the fat ***. Even my girl was like damn her *** nice.

yeah cant do adam sandler. Hate his face.Havent enjoyed a movie by him since Big Daddy.
50 first dates, mr. deeds, chuck and Larry, anger Managment, that’s my boy, we’re all enjoyable. Not masterpieces but entertaining.

Yeah movie was decent, but you guys overhyped it.

Didn't see that ending coming.

Thought KG was going to lose it and he lost the bet.

I was hoping KG had a bad game. He basically told KG to his face F you and those dudes in Ethiopia.

Back
Top Bottom