Under Armour Curry 10

FpIABgwaQAAOtd6

FpIABgkaIAAOUWQ

FpIABhsaUAAWGtK

Looking forward to the BB 2 and 10’s not sure which one to cop though. 2’s are straight up nostalgia, but the 10’s seem more wearable. Are the 10’s TTS?

I’m in the same boat, but I think I’ll be ending up with both, ESP if the 2s are eligible for med promo on UA.com.

The 10s are without a doubt more comfy (compared to the 2s) with their woven mesh upper and flow sole. They’re essentially tooled like a running shoe, which I love!

TTS is the way to go for the 10s.

I’m in the same boat, but I think I’ll be ending up with both, ESP if the 2s are eligible for med promo on UA.com.

The 10s are without a doubt more comfy (compared to the 2s) with their woven mesh upper and flow sole. They’re essentially tooled like a running shoe, which I love!

TTS is the way to go for the 10s.
Yeah you’re right, I might need to try and cop both haha. As a lifelong dubs fan and knowing Steph only has a handful more years, I do hope to get some of his shoes signed somehow.

Thanks for the heads up on the fit!

I'd guess PST but who knows. I looked at the 2s earlier and I just can't do it. Feet too big to not look like, and get called, an actual Giraffe :lol:

But I love 2s/2 lows/2.5s :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Might have to just break out the Miami Nights to stave off the desire to buy

The Bang Bang cw in this silhouette is sitting! :emoji_boom:

I want to wait until Rakuten is back up to at least 10% before ordering.

Back
Top Bottom