UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

^^^ Thanks man. New pair of WOW 5's dropping this weekend, but for the most part their keeping a tight lid on future releases. Yeah its just a regular tongue. The lace holes are kind of staggered, but it works really well.

^^^ Thanks man. New pair of WOW 5's dropping this weekend, but for the most part their keeping a tight lid on future releases. Yeah its just a regular tongue. The lace holes are kind of staggered, but it works really well.

Ohh ok. Hmm. Well cool, I guess I will try these on in person and see how they look on my feet. That's one reason I don't grab any WOWs. I don't know what the comfort or fit or anything is like because I can't try them on, so I don't risk it.

Rexpedite! (Lol spell check! Repped^^^^^) Thanks for the 411 on the tounge!

Last edited:
how's the ankle area fitting with jeans?

are they too wide/bulky and your jeans aren't able to go down all the way?

having a hard time choosing between the dubnation and the black/como/yellow

which one guys?!? LOL

having a hard time choosing between the dubnation and the black/como/yellow

which one guys?!? LOL

Both! Seriously, get both. Warriors fan?

I have began to like this sneaker. More casual friendly than the 2/2.5. This will be my first UA sneaker. I'm excited. I like how the Curry 3 is more simple. Less bells and whistles. Glad we gettin the road colorway early.

Last edited:
From over the weekend...
View media item 2210765

That's the color I'm gonna pickup. Just need to try on first. Question for you buddy? How is the toebox? Is it low or is there room for your big toes to move around? I had to go to an 11.5 in the 2's as they were a tad shorter in inside length vs the 1's. Im curious how these are. Don't want to buy online (eBay) without trying on.

And is the Neptune colorway exclusive to any store? I didn't see them anywhere other than eBay.

That's the color I'm gonna pickup. Just need to try on first. Question for you buddy? How is the toebox? Is it low or is there room for your big toes to move around? I had to go to an 11.5 in the 2's as they were a tad shorter in inside length vs the 1's. Im curious how these are. Don't want to buy online (eBay) without trying on.

And is the Neptune colorway exclusive to any store? I didn't see them anywhere other than eBay.

The toebox is kinda low, yet comfortable. Some are saying go a half size up, but they feel true to size for me.

I know some pairs were shipped to the UA Brand House in Bmore.

Mine were a company perk.

I wish my work would give me free pairs of shoes lol.....sounds delightful

Last edited:
Any heel slip? The lacing on top of the collar doesnt look like it pulls your foot back to the ankle.

I stayed the same size as the 2s but I could've half size up for extra wiggle room and if strictly for casual. I will half size up on the pair I'm using for casual use. Width is narrow I don't recommend sizing down because of that. However if you half size up you might experience heel slippage because the lining is like neoprene and doesn't have the achilles pillows. It's really close to the 1s but more cushioning and better traction. But don't take my word for it as everybody's foot, what sock thickness and other preference is a factor in the sizing, so try them on for yourself.

Last edited:
I stayed the same size as the 2s but I could've half size up for extra wiggle room and if strictly for casual. I will half size up on the pair I'm using for casual use. Width is narrow I don't recommend sizing down because of that. However if you half size up you might experience heel slippage because the lining is like neoprene and doesn't have the achilles pillows. It's really close to the 1s but more cushioning and better traction. But don't take my word for it as everybody's foot, what sock thickness and other preference is a factor in the sizing, so try them on for yourself.

Like a softer cushioning? I saw a couple reviews on YouTube that said it seemed a little stiffer than the 2s and 2.5s. I preceded the cushioning on those compared to the 1s. I know it's all Charged, but the 1s just felt stiffer to me.

Yeah softer because of the thick ortholite insole. If you saw the video of the Curry 2 cut in half, it doesn't have the thick layer for the sock liner.

got my size 10's this morning (TTS) in the black/yellow colorway.

how will it look if i switched it to yellow laces?

i can't imagine it now, and i dn't have yellow laces... LOL

Back
Top Bottom