Under Armour Curry 5 Thread March 14 2018

E6C09B07-A2F7-4DFA-8165-55CC13A41F87.jpeg
C13F47D0-807F-4810-9EBD-2F739932EE40.jpeg

Damn these are fire. How did they feel to play in?

Only played in them once, so far I'm liking them. The bite is hard, but it does collect dust here and there, so I had to wipe a few times. But so far I'm really liking them, comfortable and has good response. I'll def need more time in them to test out.

OK, so for the folks that have played in them, are you running into problems with the shoe's hurting your arches and ripping the skin? I saw Nightwing's review and saw someone else's where their arches blistered up...similar to the way the Kobe 7's did to mine. I tried on the Curry's 5's this weekend and could feel the strings pulling against the inside of my arch, so I figured I should stay away.

OK, so for the folks that have played in them, are you running into problems with the shoe's hurting your arches and ripping the skin? I saw Nightwing's review and saw someone else's where their arches blistered up...similar to the way the Kobe 7's did to mine. I tried on the Curry's 5's this weekend and could feel the strings pulling against the inside of my arch, so I figured I should stay away.
Probably a pass for you but I know not every review had no issues with blisters. seems like traction is still not great though

https://schwollo.com/2018/04/27/und...mance-analysis-review-and-curry-4-comparison/

Back
Top Bottom