Under Armour Curry 5 Thread March 14 2018

Curry does not like cushion same as kyire....nike/kyrie did not listen to the public until the kyrie 4 so I would imagine UA/curry will not do so until the next curry model. I think HOVR would be a great fit but I also thought the clutchfit drive 1 was one of the best bball shoes UA but out and curry dis not feel the same so who knows.

Capture+_2018-05-24-00-21-13.png

6283EC37-22A9-458C-8CD5-4F291202AAD6.jpeg
14C700A4-0590-4E48-A0AA-35080190E7A2.jpeg

“Gold Pack”
Man, the black pair is fire, I’ll cop that for sure. Dubs need to take care of business and win game 5. If they get to the finals, I’m copping both lol

I'm gonna pass win or lose lol. Already have the Pi day and the Welcome home. Might want the grey toe.

Curry does not like cushion same as kyire....nike/kyrie did not listen to the public until the kyrie 4 so I would imagine UA/curry will not do so until the next curry model. I think HOVR would be a great fit but I also thought the clutchfit drive 1 was one of the best bball shoes UA but out and curry dis not feel the same so who knows.

Where did you hear that information about Kyrie? He never mentioned that to me, on the Kyrie 4’s his issue is the traction. That’s Kyrie’s biggest concern. As to why he would switch back to the 3’s in the middle of some games.

Yo Duke,

I respect your reviews and take your input on fit more than any other reviewers as I believe we have similar fit.

I really like the curry 4 lows and 5s but impact protection is important for me. I was thinking of buying insoles and adding it to either the 4 lows or 5s. Would you recommend I got half a size up? Would you recommend insoles at all with these shoes?

Thanks in advance.

Where did you hear that information about Kyrie? He never mentioned that to me, on the Kyrie 4’s his issue is the traction. That’s Kyrie’s biggest concern. As to why he would switch back to the 3’s in the middle of some games.
The Internet humble brag clout chasing some of y'all cats are on is shameless lol

Yo Duke,

I respect your reviews and take your input on fit more than any other reviewers as I believe we have similar fit.

I really like the curry 4 lows and 5s but impact protection is important for me. I was thinking of buying insoles and adding it to either the 4 lows or 5s. Would you recommend I got half a size up? Would you recommend insoles at all with these shoes?

Thanks in advance.

In the curry 4 low I suggest half size up anyway. They are extremely fitted. The 5 should be good half up with an added insole.

I can vouch for junjdm if that helps. Dude has people skills.
I'm pretty sure dude good people and I have no beef with dude the comment just sounded funny to me. I know famous people too I'm just not on some who told you that I talked to _______ it just sounds like I said earlier.

In the curry 4 low I suggest half size up anyway. They are extremely fitted. The 5 should be good half up with an added insole.

I tried both Curry 4 and Curry 4 lows half a size p with insoles and it felt awkward. It was too narrow for the insoles to the point where it was putting pressure on my foot.

Going half a size up with insoles on the 5 worked well though.

HOVR just released this year, brands typically introduce new technology in running shoes first as for some reason, runners are more willing to try out new technology.

We will probably see HOVR in basketball shoes end of year or 2019 releases.

i'm sorry guys, but i just saw the black/white colorway and am loving it.

How do these fit? I wear a 10 in all the currys (1-4) so a 10 would be ok to get? I plan on playing in them and then chillin in them when they get beat...

i'm sorry guys, but i just saw the black/white colorway and am loving it.

How do these fit? I wear a 10 in all the currys (1-4) so a 10 would be ok to get? I plan on playing in them and then chillin in them when they get beat...

I’d say it fits similar to 4s. I have a sz 10 Pi Day and I wear sz10 on all Currys (except 9.5 on Curry 3).

These Curry's look so nice and especially in the Finals Colorways, but sadly I don't think I will buy because of the performance reviews of the shoes..

6283EC37-22A9-458C-8CD5-4F291202AAD6.jpeg
14C700A4-0590-4E48-A0AA-35080190E7A2.jpeg

“Gold Pack”
Man, the black pair is fire, I’ll cop that for sure. Dubs need to take care of business and win game 5. If they get to the finals, I’m copping both lol
These are probably going to sell out like the similar colors from last year because they are probably limited.

These Curry's look so nice and especially in the Finals Colorways, but sadly I don't think I will buy because of the performance reviews of the shoes..
What is this new age I'm not buying something because someone else didn't like it? Would you not talk to a girl you liked if others said they didn't like her lol. You get my point try them bad boys for yourself before passing down judgement based on others. They might work amazingly for you.

Back
Top Bottom