Under Armour Curry 5 Thread March 14 2018

i dunno bout the twink brothers man. seem like the asian guy will put his imput out there and then the white guy just agrees with it everytime :lol:

Yep, same guy. Trolls in our comments, used to troll my IG, now he trolls us here. Have fun in life.

Not quite sure what you're talking about. But it sounds like anyone that doesn't agree with you (and there apparently are a good number of people that don't), or like/respect weartesters is a troll?

How does that work? LOL!

If the comment doesn't read "OMG NIGHTWING is the best" it's considered trolling. If people aren't super positive about the integrity of WT's reviews it's somehow a problem and if anyone dares to disagree, brace yourself for the unwarranted sarcasm.

Please.

I guess more than one person could accuse me of the exact same thing, by company and tags, in less than a month, but not likely.

Kinfolk Kinfolk - point being - I received the kobe protro for free and it got really high scores. I received the rose 7 for free and it received really high scores. I received the curry 4 for free, and guess what, I really.liked it. If I'm in all those pockets, how come I'm not making money?

Not quite sure what you're talking about. But it sounds like anyone that doesn't agree with you (and there apparently are a good number of people that don't), or like/respect weartesters is a troll?

How does that work? LOL!

If the comment doesn't read "OMG NIGHTWING is the best" it's considered trolling. If people aren't super positive about the integrity of WT's reviews it's somehow a problem and if anyone dares to disagree, brace yourself for the unwarranted sarcasm.

Please.
At this point you are the only one that is trolling. You have already stated your opinion ( which is a young minded naive one IMO) and continue to beat a dead horse. Move along

i don't really want to get in the middle and I am not taking sides but to me it seems like it is just as bad to see "it's so bad, i don't want to keep wearing/testing it" as "it's bad because of this and this and this", others might even see it as worst that "you don't want to wear it anymore because it's so bad that i can't take the pain anymore" than "i'll keep wearing it because the pain is tolerable enough"

NW explained it in the link to the website on what exactly was causing the problems and why it was killing his feet and maybe next time he should translate that to the vid as well because more people see that so I can kind of see where some are coming from

an extra 30 second to a minute explaining just like he did in the website would have sufficed

At this point you are the only one that is trolling. You have already stated your opinion ( which is a young minded naive one IMO) and continue to beat a dead horse. Move along

Not trolling. Not name calling, just stating my opinion, in the same way you just did.

Last thing I'll say about this is to suggest that you and all of the weartesters folks do some research on the term "conflict of interest" because there is CLEARLY one going on at that website.

'Naive'...lol

Not trolling. Not name calling, just stating my opinion, in the same way you just did.

Last thing I'll say about this is to suggest that you and all of the weartesters folks do some research on the term "conflict of interest" because there is CLEARLY one going on at that website.

'Naive'...lol
Yea we all will look into the meaning of the new found term conflict of interest....thanks for your discovery. We all would be lost without you lol.

I will continue get accurate info and reviews from the ppl at weartesters and well as other reviews and make own my decisions there after.

CLEARLY you have uncovered the mass weartesters conspiracy so no point in posting the same thing over....and over.....annnnnnnd over. You did your job scrappydoo and keep it moving

Last edited:
Yea we all will look into the meaning of the new found term conflict of interest....thanks for your discovery. We all would be lost without you lol.

I will continue get accurate info and reviews from the ppl at weartesters and well as other reviews and make own my decisions there after.

CLEARLY you have uncovered the mass weartesters conspiracy so no point in posting the same thing over....and over.....annnnnnnd over. You did your job scrappydoo and keep it moving

The term is quite old, it's just clear that you are unfamiliar with it.

It's also VERY obvious that there is bias and a conflict of interest going on there...some people choose to wear blinders...there is nothing to uncover when the problem is in plain sight. Keep being influenced by advertisements disguised as honest reviews.

Also the fact that you guys are acting like I'm hating is laughable. I'm pointing out something that can't be disputed by anything other than double talk (i.e. all of Duke's responses).

The burden of proof is on the people that are claiming that there is no bias. It's not on me. Stay pressed, guys.

The term is quite old, it's just clear that you are unfamiliar with it.

It's also VERY obvious that there is bias and a conflict of interest going on there...some people choose to wear blinders...there is nothing to uncover when the problem is in plain sight. Keep being influenced by advertisements disguised as honest reviews.

Also the fact that you guys are acting like I'm hating is laughable. I'm pointing out something that can't be disputed by anything other than double talk (i.e. all of Duke's responses).

The burden of proof is on the people that are claiming that there is no bias. It's not on me. Stay pressed, guys.

Wrong - in America, the burden of proof is on the accuser. So far, you are a blowhard know it all with no facts, just wild, angry, personal allegations against us at WT. You are possibly affiliated with another review site, therefore you slander and libel the name of WT, myself, and Nightwing to make yourself seem righteous and truthful.

Present facts - you can't, because there is never money exchanged or product given with any promise of a return on our part. So keep digging, keep accusing, and we will keep being the best at what we do - reviewing shoes. You have been stalking me for a month about rhis, yet you have no answer when I brought up the other brands and PR people I tagged. So, is your agenda against us, or UA, or both? Be honest - its okay. We are here to help.

Wrong - in America, the burden of proof is on the accuser. So far, you are a blowhard know it all with no facts, just wild, angry, personal allegations against us at WT. You are possibly affiliated with another review site, therefore you slander and libel the name of WT, myself, and Nightwing to make yourself seem righteous and truthful.

Present facts - you can't, because there is never money exchanged or product given with any promise of a return on our part. So keep digging, keep accusing, and we will keep being the best at what we do - reviewing shoes. You have been stalking me for a month about rhis, yet you have no answer when I brought up the other brands and PR people I tagged. So, is your agenda against us, or UA, or both? Be honest - its okay. We are here to help.

It's libel? Sue me then! LOL!

Do me a favor and look up this term since you clearly skipped law school: Prima facie.
Definition: upon initial examination, sufficient corroborating
evidence appears to exist to support a case; accepted as correct until proved otherwise. (note that the standard for this isn't as high as say, 'beyond a reasonable doubt)

All anyone has to do to have a case against Weartesters credibility is point out that you don't pay for all of the shoes yourselves, you have a nebulous relationship with certain brands, you have done a shoe collaboration with a brand TWICE and there is LITERALLY NO SIGNED DOCUMENTATION in support of your claims. Oh and let's not forget that you have an unofficial policy of refraining from posting overly negative reviews, despite how deserving a shoe may be of said review (this is pretty dishonest but we're not going back down that road).

On top of that you guys make an extremely half hazard effort to be transparent about the nature of your relationships with brands. Nightwing posting some amateur video saying "hey take my word for it" is 100% insufficient. LOL!

Once the discovery phase of this hypothetical trial was complete (i.e. all email, phone, banking, ad revenue generated by the website and all reviewers youtube channels and other electronic communications between you and lets just say Under Armour for example) Weartesters would have its pants around its ankles and it would no longer be your word against mine, it would be, an examination of documents that you'd be incapable of disputing or distorting. And let's not forget that as a review website, the onus is on you to prove to people that you should be trusted. Unfortunately there are a ton of stupid people out there that will believe anything you tell them, shout out to your fiercest sympathizers!

Realistically though a discovery phase is never going to happen, so you are super comfortable addressing me in this cavalier, dismissive manner, because you know I can't get to the bottom of this, and more importantly- you don't want anyone to because then it's game over.

But I digress. . .

Stalking? Dude I had to look up your instagram to see what the hell you were talking about. Apparently there are multiple people that disagree with you and you just can't take it (hence you must have deleted comments, or Nightwing did or the web admin did or whomever deleted comments on the WT site) because mysteriously, the "hate" is mostly missing now.

I'll humor you and play along with your other erroneous theory for a moment though. How could one person operating solely in the comments section have any measurable impact on WT? You guys edit, delete, moderate and vet the comments before they can even appear. Instagram comments are highly editable. So are youtube comments. What I'm getting at is, if anybody says anything contrary to your liking, you can just delete it and pretend like it's not valid and never even happened. So if someone wanted to do what you're claiming myself and others are doing, all you have to do is click a button and what you view as a problem (which is actually people just disagreeing with you) is solved. So cut it out with that theory, it doesn't even make sense.

A very small percentage of the US population has enough time to buy and test and post videos about shoes, so the chances of me working for or operating another site are probably less than 1%. So keep thinking that nonsense. Also as far as I can tell, there's not much money to be made in that game, and you keep saying that you aren't making any from it, so again, what is there to gain competitively over you? Exactly, nothing! Also if I was working for another site, I'd be posting a link to it and promoting the hell out of it. Interestingly enough, I haven't seen anyone do that on any of the platforms you guys use...

This is the end and I will not be responding to you anymore. Keep posting sneaker reviews disguised as advertisements for Under Armour and Brand Black. :lol:

Oh and please never tell anyone that "grown folks are talking" or whatever the hell you said to me because your father, Nightwing2303, posts Ninja Turtle and Power Rangers videos year round. LOL!!!

So are the shoes coming out on the app first like the curry 4 pack that came out?

And is the sizing the same as the curry 4?

anyone know if UA stores will have these tomorrow? I have to go in the city anyways, and will hold off ordering online if they do.

Back
Top Bottom