Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

No but I think they will sell based on that the outsole is one piece. You can get them early at the pop up this weekend.

Yes but if you can't make it they'll be open next two home games too

They release officially next Friday if you're not in a rush to buy

I'll wait until Friday. Wifey is working this weekend so I have the kids by myself and it'll be tooicj to lug them there. They're open every Friday anyways, and I work at city center so I can go there at lunch. Right on bro....

Is the Oakland colorway supposed to be the Finals colorway? Champs calendar has a "White/Gold" colorway on June 21st, I think that will be the real finals colorway.

These are nice. Not sure if these will release as they are worn by high school prospects that's in the the UA Association
Capture+_2019-05-25-18-55-24.png

Hopefully they release like the AA Curry 1

There seems to be two batches of the Oakland, some with fixed outsole and some with problematic ones. Saw this on Hibbett then I went on flashsole twitter then someone said he saw the flawed pair at the Pop up. So I suggest those picking up a pair check them at the store rather then get them online not knowing which one you'll get and to be safe order from UA so you can return for free.
Q0513_0186_bottom

^^ i guess i'm ok with the 'flawed' pair, i'll be wearing them to hang out in anyway.

I'll be hoopin in my icons so it's good...

good lookin out tho!!

^^ yeah it's still there. went there during lunch. was closed. want to get the curry 6 also.

they're open every friday, sat, sun and every home game.... i'm thinking of going there friday so i don't have to wait for shipping....

^^ yeah it's still there. went there during lunch. was closed. want to get the curry 6 also.

they're open every friday, sat, sun and every home game.... i'm thinking of going there friday so i don't have to wait for shipping....

Right on, man. :pimp:

I'll be there Friday as well. Do you know what time they open?

Went to the pop-up today.

Only sizes they had were a 7, 7.5 and a couple of 14s

had to put my name on a list for the release tomorrow and they said they were going to call people and 'hold' the size they put down.

Went to the pop-up today.

Only sizes they had were a 7, 7.5 and a couple of 14s

had to put my name on a list for the release tomorrow and they said they were going to call people and 'hold' the size they put down.

Good looks, bro.

Just one size per person, I assume?

Back
Top Bottom