Under Armour Curry 8

I'm starting to actually think these are the 3Zer0 V, which would make no sense at all. That has to be the 8.

Wondering how they will do this launch now that Silver said Dec 1 start for the season is likely not happening and the last possible finals game is October 13th.

I might be in the minority but those aren’t appealing to me at all. They have a real sketchers look to them. No hate to anyone who really likes them.

JS”

Last edited:
Way too generic to be a flagship. Gotta be a stepdown.

People leaking the images have been saying the whole time it's the 3Zer0 V. That makes no sense to me since the 3Zer0 IV literally came out like last month (and is terrible). I get that UA has nobody wearing their stuff in the playoffs now that Embiid got eliminated, so I'm guessing no press releases or news from them until late October at the earliest.

Interesting that a lot of sneaker companies have gone away from the socklike collar system and back to a traditional tongue, yet UA went back to it. Wondering if this is because of Curry’s need to wear his ankle braces and the elastic collars stretch well enough for easier wear for Curry? Don’t know, just a thought.

JS”

nothing showing

Edit: guessing it was this?

Releasing 11/11

1600308381929.png

1600308399755.png

1600308415923.png

1600308429290.png

1600308439209.png

Last edited:
Looks stupid. Hope it's a performer, because the silhouette just turns me off. I don't like that high heel collar. The gold bar on the bottom seems weird. and why does the upper look like it smells like sandalwood and you wear these to and from the different areas of a spa. The tech spec leak from before made this seem like it was going to be nothing less than a revolutionary shoe, but this shoe screams payless.

Maybe they made this colorway to remove any kind of distractions an actually good colorway would have, so they can have you concentrating on how it'll feel when you play in them, rather than how they'll be unmistakably black and dirty before the score is 7-4 in the pickup game you're in the middle of where guys are arguing and counting up everybody's baskets. And indeed, if the shoe we have all the pictures of is the 3 Zero V, it looks so much better than the 8. The one thing they definitely did achieve is making the shoe a radical departure from the Curry 7.

Back
Top Bottom