Under Armour Curry 8

that's so stupid... guess they're trying to recreate the hype since it took them so long to get these to the public.....

Nope, this is what is going to UA tomorrow

I mean I guess it's possible they release them on ua, but who are we kidding, we aint gettin ****. Why is the thing to do for major companies to show great products that the general public then never has access to? I really just don't get it fully. I mean I get it, but it's really ****ty for the average normal person.

I wonder if the Orange cw will release too.

I just called the team store to ask if the Orange cw would be releasing tomorrow too, but the associate didn’t sound too sure. They stated that there’s only one cw?

Last edited:
I'm in line at the moment, about 30 pairs an employee said. And I'm like in the 20-25 range lol, my size probably gone by the time I get there.

They better be online at a later date. But even then why do this fake limited thing at the arena?

Just wanted to point out good people today. Dude in front of me took the last 8.5, and he wears an 8, so I had to settle for a 9. A few minutes later, he offered to trade with me saying he probably won't fit it, I was shocked, and he said he'd try them on first if anything, and we ended up trading.

Then, I found out he ended up giving that size 9 ticket away to someone else, so he walked away with nothing. I was literally speechless man. I really do hope there's more of these because it just seems a lot of genuine fans want them. Lord knows I probably wouldn't have done the same man, it's crazy lol

Just wanted to point out good people today. Dude in front of me took the last 8.5, and he wears an 8, so I had to settle for a 9. A few minutes later, he offered to trade with me saying he probably won't fit it, I was shocked, and he said he'd try them on first if anything, and we ended up trading.

Then, I found out he ended up giving that size 9 ticket away to someone else, so he walked away with nothing. I was literally speechless man. I really do hope there's more of these because it just seems a lot of genuine fans want them.

That's crazy! Post some pics when you can!

4FDC6B5D-9B42-46B1-90F7-F05F17F67C41.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom