Under Armour?

September 18. No price. Probably $120 but $100 would better since they'll increase price every year.
Ee1yCo1WoAAFFZL.jpeg
Ee1yCpaWoAIP0MC.jpeg

Not bad. The colors and back half of the shoe I like. The laces are terrible and I don't like the white/off white combo on the forefoot. Looking forward to some good colorways though!

If they release like Curry 1 and 2 colorways they'll be in good shape.

Hopefully this colorway sits until more colors surface. Not trying to get many pairs anymore.

Rock's cankles makes them look really restrictive lol. The opening is improved from the Rock 2/Phantom running shoes.
The black and white Rock 2 are $60 at Champs after the 25%. I grabbed the black pair will wait for the 3 to get to that price or able to apply a discount.

Rock's cankles makes them look really restrictive lol. The opening is improved from the Rock 2/Phantom running shoes.
The black and white Rock 2 are $60 at Champs after the 25%. I grabbed the black pair will wait for the 3 to get to that price or able to apply a discount.
Appreciate the information.. I had to pick up a pair of the black white colorway.. :nthat:

Thanks for that man. Just order them from champs and then got some UA clothing (Since the rock branded is never on sale like the regular branded UA stuff that is the same) from Final Score for 144.00 total between both sites ( used DWN40 code on there for 40%)

Can anyone compare the uniqlo mask to the under armour mask? Trying to decide which one to order for working out.

Got my black PR3 in today - forefoot is super stretchy knit and the HOVR is between the Phantom runners and the Havoc basketball - softer than the PR2 but not too soft and unstable.

Hows the fit on the Project Rock 3's? I usually wear 11 in Nike's. This will be my first pair of UA shoes and eastbay is saying go up .5. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom