Under Armour?

73F95046-E37D-4ECE-B2AC-F1C75BBCF430.jpeg

it’s not quite the soft Micro G we got in the original black ice/bloodline but it’s better than the last three years of UA shoes. I’m headed to the gym today to get some work in and will have more.

Stay safe man. I'm not getting anywhere near an indoor gym. Barely playing outside. And by playing, I mean shooting around.

Didn't see excluded from discount message on Eastbay but when you enter a code it doesn't give a discount. At least they give a free poster.
Gonna wait for more colorways but I did order from UA to check them out.

These are legit. I know they have been compared to the Kyrie 2 but they are an improved version of the Drive 4 low. Better cushioning, ankle support, comfortable ankle collar and beefed up traction. Discount code now works on them at Eastbay.
IMG_20200922_225801.jpg

I thought about picking these up but while everyone's comparing them to Kyries, to me they are a high-toppy version of the 3 Zero IIIs. I love those and these changes seem to not be worth it. The Zero IIIs have no real cushion but I just slapped some insoles in there and ball in em that way. If a colorway grabs me and I can finesse a disco I may try them but I'd much rather try the 3 Zero Vs, those look dope.

Anybody heard anything about when those are coming out?

FNL has the mechanic blues a couple days later. I have a good feeling about how these will look, but I honestly have no idea.

1602988457600.png

Back
Top Bottom