Under Armour?

Super Bowl streaker was wearing newest colorway of the PR3 :lol:
Screenshot_20210208_100452.jpg

These are out today. I still want the bubblegums but I'll probably get the usas (not these) as soon as they are eligible for discounts on footsites.

1613137368709.png

March 3rd. UA Flow Velociti Wind

uafvw.jpeg

March 3rd. UA Flow Velociti Wind

uafvw.jpeg

feedback from the curry 8 cushioning seemed positive and love UA stepping up in the running space to keep up with the competition

as a runner very interested in trying these out, but that $160 price is a bit steep when comparing it to all the other options i can choose from

feedback from the curry 8 cushioning seemed positive and love UA stepping up in the running space to keep up with the competition

as a runner very interested in trying these out, but that $160 price is a bit steep when comparing it to all the other options i can choose from

Yeah I was expecting $130 tops. May have to try these on in store before buying. I love "Flow" but the 8s didn't work out for me, so until the 1s retro in the coming weeks, the "we believe" colorway releases, or the 3Zero V's get a release date, these have my attention.

I wanted the bubblegum joints and they put that color on stephs 3.14 model and spat out this mess for the Embiid 1:

I saw the post on my phone from flashsole and didn't realize it had the same cushioning. So it's like an 8 low without being an 8 low?

It for sure looks like a 3Zero III mixed with a Curry 8 and throw a strap on for good measure. But the 8s feel amazing so maybe I'll try these joints.

Yep definitely grabbing these. The 8s are so bulky on my big *** feet I trip over them, and the pulltab in the back made me return a couple pairs on them, so if these have the same cushion without those other issues, I'm in. They'll also probably be $100.

Hope they actually release someplace, and soon.

Those look dope. The tag on the front says "our game | our voice". So I wonder if it'll be in men's sizes or if UA is joining nike in making more women's products.

1626094571280.png

All I know is, anything with that foam has my attention. I couldn't ball in the 8s because of that weird heel tab, and because the extra foam was too bulky. So it's great to see this and the flow future x hopefully releasing soon. Can't wait to try out the foam on some other model. Traction was A-1.

Back
Top Bottom