Under Armour?

You can call eastbay and order the poison/black

product number is: 37255329

Discount code: pkeb2a84 15% off of 75

Don't say I never did anything for you...

:tongue:

tongue.gif
I called them earlier and they did not know what I was talking about. weird

Just called and they said that they are out of my size for now and to check back on sept 1. For some reason they said they won't have the shoes till sept 7 and that they wouldn't let me do any backorders. :smh:

Edit: Also weren't the black and 3m pair suppose to release today as well? I haven't seen anything on their website or eastbay at all today??

Last edited:
:tongue:

slightly but not entirely off-topic...can someone please post and image (or circle the pair of shoes from the below image) or at least describe what color "poison" actually is?

my current assumption is that "poison" is just the neon-green colored lookin' shoe right?

so that would mean the "3m" is the silver colored lookin' shoe?

i'm also wonderin' if they'll be releasin' these in the low top versions.

thanks in advance!

Yeah the poison color is the green one. I'm not sure if they are releasing the low top version or not.

i got my order placed on eastbay on them poison torch.
i got a confirmation email, but they havent charge my credit card yet.

yes i called through eastbay,
they say, they should charge me as soon as they shipped the shoes first week of september. dammit..

so annoyed that they're not sellin' any of the torch's in the low's...

sup wit dat?!

Sound awesome, 1/2 off is a great perk. I would love to work for them and be part this growing company cause UA is definitely up and coming and with the pictures of the new torch I could see a bright future ahead.

For those that havent seen the new torch. I like the look of the shoes. Can't wait to see these in person.

Stole it from the "other" site.

they need to work on originality, the worse thing a brand can do when trying to break into a market with tough barriers is to steal a design, these look exactly like Hyperfuses dont lie, this is not going to help, unless youre trying to establish your basketball shoes as knockoff nike

saw that coming, so everyone has to bite off a nike shoe cuz nike was the first to make shoes right?, they just went with a more traditional/simplistic look this round with the torches.... if u want someone to be original..... lebron x = lebron 8 ps x zoom max bag.... just saying? but UA is going to be coming up strong, bold designs in the future

saw that coming, so everyone has to bite off a nike shoe cuz nike was the first to make shoes right?, they just went with a more traditional/simplistic look this round with the torches.... if u want someone to be original..... lebron x = lebron 8 ps x zoom max bag.... just saying? but UA is going to be coming up strong, bold designs in the future
No, just stop, this model copies the silhouette/design of another model from nike, and yea That's totally fine if a brand decides to steal designs from ITSELF, it doesn't matter if lebrons looked like freakin air force ones, it's all Nike, I will see what UA does, I am also looking forward to quality, ORIGINAL products

Back
Top Bottom