Under Armour?

Iks - never had a blister problem before with Micro G insoles but they do take a couple wears to "learn" your foot. Should be okay after a couple solid runs in them.

Haven't heard for sure on a high release, but it ain't like UA is scared of super-high tops.

Iks - never had a blister problem before with Micro G insoles but they do take a couple wears to "learn" your foot. Should be okay after a couple solid runs in them.

Haven't heard for sure on a high release, but it ain't like UA is scared of super-high tops.
Highs was a samples and PE pairs, The high was lowered to what yall refer to as the mid for the mass production retail version. 

Thanks @duke40   could have been the tight fit of the shoe in general or the socks or a combo of things that caused the blisters.  Nothing severe either, I've had much, much worse  

For the Clutch mids vs. lows --- though it's usually low tops over mids for me (and I do like the lows of these a little bit more), I really like the feel of these mids maybe more than any other mid out there.  This is the "proprioception" concept done right IMO.  The Kobe 9 elite high plays nice, but this cut/material gives me personally a more 1-to-1 and natural feel.

Good ish.  Curious to here more thoughts from those who have logged some time in their pairs

Last edited:
Got the USA Clutchfit Drives in earlier this week and finally got to unpackage them today. Unfortunately, there is a major flaw on one of the shoes.

Since I got them from Eastbay, the best they can do is have me return them.

On a sidenote, did anyone notice the Juke 2's on UA's webpage? I assume they are the Juke 2s. UA just listed them as the Micro G Juke, but I assume they are a continuation of the original Jukes since they have the Compfit around the ankle.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/ua-compfit/pid1246939-029

Got the USA Clutchfit Drives in earlier this week and finally got to unpackage them today. Unfortunately, there is a major flaw on one of the shoes.

Since I got them from Eastbay, the best they can do is have me return them.

On a sidenote, did anyone notice the Juke 2's on UA's webpage? I assume they are the Juke 2s. UA just listed them as the Micro G Juke, but I assume they are a continuation of the original Jukes since they have the Compfit around the ankle.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/ua-compfit/pid1246939-029
Man, that's annoying. Before you return them, try and call UA. Just say you lost the receipt. The Brand Houses still have some in stock and they may be able to replace them rather than a refund from eastbay.

And yea Juke 2s dropped a few days after the Drives. Wanted to try them on, but looks like online only right now. 

Recently hired by UA, was a Nike guy but they're giving me a 50% discount in store and online so looks like I'm crossing over :lol: :smokin

It is a very popular and reputed site. Under armor is still one of my favorite shoes. The only problem is that no one can find this easily.

Recently hired by UA, was a Nike guy but they're giving me a 50% discount in store and online so looks like I'm crossing over :lol: :smokin
man congrats! Might just go to closest outlet and se if they hiring. 50% is huge deal, esp with online too!? Trying to get another pair or two of the drive for way under retail to beat it outdoor!

man congrats! Might just go to closest outlet and se if they hiring. 50% is huge deal, esp with online too!? Trying to get another pair or two of the drive for way under retail to beat it outdoor!

Man apply there ASAP the one by me is trying to have 48 people staffed and they're only at 30 so I assume the holiday load-up is going down right now for all the stores.

Screenshot the other day from sneakergaga on IG.  No confirm. on if any of these low colorways will release or not.  I'm likin the white/grey pair and the blue/white

I wonder if they could some how get kobe to sign

Those drive lows look like they could be a perfect kobe type shoe
It ain't happenin based on what Kobe has built with Nike, but it is an intriguing idea nonetheless.

Personally I think Kob would dig these clutchfit lows.

I dont like this one.....

its quite underwhelming compare to the Spawns or the Drives
Looks-wise I'd agree.  But I'm curious what new "tech" it features.  The upper looks interesting and perhaps it's an updated foam?

Hunter and a bunch of TB colorways of Drive Mids on Eastbay  (link)

Backorder date of Sept 19th. If we've learned anything recently, they should be in stock and ready to ship on UA.com before the 19th. So wait it out, if they dont show up on there by the 19th, just order on Eastbay. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom