Under Armour?

You can pay a great price from FTL/Champs with the bday coupon and there are some decent % off codes on FNL.

Must be your listing
eyes.gif
Is there a rule that it can't be? Just passing along the savings. You're welcome
eyes.gif

It is against the rules to post a live auction listing and your website that you're promoting but not 100% sure if it applies to BIN listings. But what you're doing wrong for certain is spamming your listing.

For sale for $10-15 under retail for non-usa colors aren't helping a whole lot when you can get them same price or cheaper from a reputable online store. Sell the USA colors under retail then you're "helping" out.

Last edited:
name 1 online store that sells for $15 under retail, shipping included

Besides, are you offering something better?

With coupon code and cashback, they can be had at that price or lower. Most have free shipping and of course returns. They'll be marked down soon enough.

No I'm not selling anything.

^This all the way.  My total came to $106 shipped on FNL before tax, but also before cashback, for a pair of the blaze orange mids.  

Had a WC which made it even sweeter but hey, at 106 shipped plus cashback I would have already been in.

Good price iks mod iks mod . Inb4 he posts another sale for under $100 shipped. :nerd:

Anyways, are the Torch 2 at outlets, if so how much? Big 5 are selling for $40 this week. Gonna check them out later today.

^This all the way.  My total came to $106 shipped on FNL before tax, but also before cashback, for a pair of the blaze orange mids.  

Had a WC which made it even sweeter but hey, at 106 shipped plus cashback I would have already been in.
congrats. you had to purchase $200 worth of merchandise on fnl to get $20 wc rewards. do the math, people

Last edited:

congrats. you had to purchase $200 worth of merchandise on fnl to get $20 wc rewards. do the math, people
laugh.gif
 hahaha get out of here...

That $200 spent was all on merch that I wanted, purchased over time, regardless of fnl's program...  Did you miss my point that it came to 106 shipped prior to that WC too?

Last edited:
@GeminiinimeG  I'm not trying to start anything here, I was just agreeing w/ TPG on...

1. You can't post direct links to your sales

2. You are stating that these prices are better than retail when in fact you can get many of these, if not more for less than that with a coupon.  Just stating that you aren't in fact giving anyone a better deal unless it is someone out of the states that may save some as a result.

Last edited:

@GeminiinimeG  I'm not trying to start anything here, I was just agreeing w/ TPG on...

1. You can't post direct links to your sales

2. You are stating that these prices are better than retail when in fact you can get many of these, if not more for less than that with a coupon.  Just stating that you aren't in fact giving anyone a better deal unless it is someone out of the states that may save some as a result.
i hear you. i never mentioned anything about coupons, cashback, etc. Just said under retail and the last i checked, they're 125. that's all.

Marshalls (Quincy MA) pickup: just picked up a pair of fierce havoc cleats (size 13) $24........ there were 2 pairs left both size 13 and   Spawn I for $49 (forest green)

http://*************.com/news/under-armour-power-in-pink-cleats-for-breast-cancer-awareness/

- last week picked up the Spawn Gremlins (size 13) in the clearance section for $49 and Cam Newton Cleats for $24 (last year's model)

http://*************.com/news/under-armour-rolls-out-gremlins-anatomix-spawn-pack-for-christmas/

just saw in the Marshalls (Reading MA) UA Jukes (orange w/white) a bunch of sizes $49 & Spine Predators $39 (all black)

Marshalls seems to be getting ALOT of Under Armour shoes/cleats lately and for decent prices

Will Under Armour be restocking the Anatomix Spawn 2 in the Pinkadelic colorway on their website anytime soon? I think that is the hottest colorway out right now.  Are the colorways that will release on their website be the ones that are already on Eastbay? I was hoping they will release better colorways in the future.

Will Under Armour be restocking the Anatomix Spawn 2 in the Pinkadelic colorway on their website anytime soon? I think that is the hottest colorway out right now.  Are the colorways that will release on their website be the ones that are already on Eastbay? I was hoping they will release better colorways in the future.
they don't have a history of restocking things, but the Pink/Green Spawn 2s are still on footlocker. Mostly sizes above 11. Once the basketball season heats up, I'm sure more colorways in the Drives and Spawn 2s will be available. 

Under Armour surpasses Adidas to become No. 2 sports brand
Baltimore-based company has been taking market share from German rival
By Lorraine Mirabella, The Baltimore Sun
8:19 p.m. EDT, September 8, 2014

Under Armour has overtaken Adidas this year in combined apparel and footwear sales to become the second biggest sports brand in the United States.

Baltimore-based Under Armour had U.S. apparel and footwear sales of $1.2 billion through the end of August, edging ahead of Adidas with $1.1 billion total U.S. sales, according to a Sterne Agee report citing sales figures from SportScanInfo. Under Armour sales have jumped 20 percent this year, while Adidas combined sales have plummeted 23 percent.

Market leader Nike, with 46 percent of the athletic footwear market and a third of the sports apparel sales, far outpaces its competitors with a combined $8.9 billion sales so far this year.

Under Armour has been stealing market share in apparel sales for months from its older German rival and from Nike, according to Sterne Agee.

Under Armour's sports apparel sales, which account for 14 percent of the U.S. market, expanded to more than twice those of Adidas. Adidas, with a six percent share of the apparel market, continues to rank third as a footwear brand behind Nike and Jordan, with more than double Under Armour's fledgling, but growing, footwear sales.

"Under Armour and Nike are constantly dissatisfied, and Adidas hasn't had the same sense of urgency," said Sam Poser, a managing director and research analyst with Sterne Agee. "Adidas sometimes sits back on their laurels too much and the other folks pass them by. What we're seeing now is an example of that."

The year-to-date report reflects a trend of Under Armour's apparel sales growing while Adidas' decline, eating away at Adidas market share. In February for instance, Under Armour's apparel sales were nearly triple those of Adidas. The German company said in a quarterly earnings report last month that its sales grew in all regions in the first half of the year except in North America, where it had double-digit declines in the United States.

Under Armour CEO and founder Kevin Plank has repeatedly stated the relatively young company's goal of becoming the world's biggest sports brand by targeting the women's sports apparel and footwear markets, expanding its base of Under Armour retail outlets and spreading its brand around the globe, where sales now account for less than 10 percent of revenue. The company anticipates nearly $3 billion in sales this year.

Last week, just days after losing out on a bid to sign NBA star Kevin Durant to a basketball-shoe deal, Under Armour announced the signing of Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen to its lineup of representatives including ballerina Misty Copeland and skier Lindsey Vonn for its biggest-ever, $15 million, ad campaign aimed at women.

Since late last year, the company has become the exclusive supplier to teams at Notre Dame and the U.S. Naval Academy, expanded into Brazil and opened branded stores in China and New York City.

For much of the year, Under Armour has been battling it out with Nike.

Poser said in a May research report that the two brands' apparel sales were continuing to dominate, with Nike capturing sales in mid-tier department stores and Under Armour seeing healthy gains in share through athletic specialty and sporting goods retailers and taking share from the larger Nike from those stores. That month alone, sales jumped 18 percent for Nike and 22 percent for Under Armour while sales declined sharply for Adidas, Russell and Champion.

"Nike and Under Armour … are annihilating the competition," Poser wrote. "It appears as if the women's apparel will be the battleground going forward.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/busines...ats-adidas-20140908,0,2032861.story?track=rss

Last edited:
Thats good news and i hope that steph curry sig is priced reasonable and they make the ua logo smaller

UA desperately needs to open more of their brand houses.  The only physical locations I've seen around SoCal are outlets and their footwear selection is dismal.  I don't think I've ever seen a UA bball shoe at a Champs/FL/Finishline/etc.  SC can clearly move product and his editions of UA flagship shoes sell out instantly online.  I would snatch up his shoes on release date for retail, if they were more readily available.

They are definitely putting out quality stuff though.  The Spawn Lows are one of my favorites in my rotation and I think overall they were the best value performance shoe of last year.  I'm looking forward to the Clutchfit Drive Low.

This in my opinion is UA's time to shine.  They just passed Adidas and have a lot of moves they can make.  I think it's only a matter of time before they get all Nike on us and start to overcharge for their products, but until we get there, UA will probably put out some very good and memorable shoes.  It's already started with the Spawns, I'd much rather pay under $100 for a Micro-G based shoe than $160 for a lunarlon based Kobe sig.

I think it's only a matter of time before they get all Nike on us and start to overcharge for their products, but until we get there, UA will probably put out some very good and memorable shoes.  It's already started with the Spawns, I'd much rather pay under $100 for a Micro-G based shoe than $160 for a lunarlon based Kobe sig.
I hope not. But the thing is, if UA priced shoes comparable to Nike, their products, in my opinion, are better anyway. I'd pay 160 for a Drive or Spawn over a Kobe. I'll never pay Lebron prices unless it's something truly amazing. 

Apparel wise, their prices are similar I think and I still buy UA over Nike any day. 

Good post. 

UA could learn alot from Nike by giving us advance notice of upcoming releases. any idea when the clutchfit lows are coming out? also, it's next to impossible to find a pair to try on. i normally wear a size 14 in nike (my son said the UA run narrow) but no one, footlocker/finishline/champs carries above size 13. {that's why i'm always checking out Marshalls. they carry big sizes you can try on}  

Back
Top Bottom