Under Armour?

I placed an order last night, I was surprised they were up. Idk how they let that $20 discount slide but I'll take it lol.
Sorry man, I'm sure you will come across them again.
Shouldn't be too difficult.

Anyone know the sizing of the highlights?
From the handful of reviews it seems they run narrow but had a lot of toe room.

So I'm guessing it's .5 down for narrow feet and TTS for wide feet. Correct?

Those rocks are legit moving at 300 on eBay[emoji]128563[/emoji]Almost fell over after looking

Last edited:
Anybody know if they charge us for the shoe right now or till it ships? Btw, I've preordered Rock UA stuff before and they exaggerate the ship date. They usually ship much quicker than the date posted.

Weaves 3m. Pretty nice shoe

Last edited:
Yea i did
But that pre order ship date august sucks...i might do it idk yet

It's really not august, as soon as you place it order it should say within two weeks.
Unless they have been bombarded with orders, you should have then within two weeks.

Anybody who ordered the Rock Delta when it was back ordered for August gotten a shipping email yet? Anybody gotten their order cancelled?

Check your local outlets for some deals.

I have two near me and one is usually awful for anything basketball related, actually maybe just awful period haha.  The other one though is a true outlet, with racks of shoes and a "hash" section as well.  Saw lots of Curry 2 lows for $60-80 and additional 20% off.  Also saw plenty of Curry 2.5's and 3's for $75-100.  The Curry 2 Lows were really tempting.

Back
Top Bottom