Underage Dillema Vol. No pics( Letting Yall Know Early)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she have a booty?

Yeah fam :smh:

Life is cold B
Tell ya what

Go fap then come back to this situation and tell us what you think then

I hear that helps making decisions about getting yambs

My man! this is great advice.

I went back to my high school the other day to visit a teacher and omg! I saw this chick in yoga pants, I swear to god, the booty was PERFECT. I damn near broke down and cried right there. Her *** was so fine, I would've sucked a fart out of her *** like a bong rip.

Piped a 19 yr old last yr... im 32

Ain't you married tho, pa? :nerd:

don-t-tell-nobody-o.gif

FAX

Don't waste ya time, B
Her box is probably wack
Her mind is immature. You 20 years old, B. You don't got time for them little games. When she turns 18 she'll still be dumb as hell. No grown *** man has business with am 18 year old.

There's plenty of women out there
This. Its just a opinion, do what you want.

true

Plus, you don't want to be getting those fresh yambs.

She prolly so tight, you won't be able to maneuver..

She going to be all "stop... it hurts... blah blah"

Immature yambs <<<<< *

And she's 17... chances are she only likes you because you're older.

Let that slide
For all the reasons posted above smash 
pimp.gif

Well I'm tryna keep thing shorts but f it, i was at this family cookout and whatever I spent 30 to 45 mins of my time there with my little cousin he's 17 (We hoop together all the time and stuff so we hang alot) he was there with his girl and his girl brought a friend they are all 17

So throughout that time her friend was like f being subtle and dropped legit hints that she was into the kid. So later on I was leaving and i ended up dropping them off at the same house and she even asked if I was gonna stay with them, which I said no, my cousin like not even 10 mins after I dropped them off called me and told me she legit wanted me to come back, which I denied again. I'm 20 by the way. But for some reason idk why it lingered in my head

Just wanted some thoughts on this? Any of yall guys ever redshirt a female for a year till she hit that 18? Looking forward to avoiding girl like the black plague

Cliffs
- I'm 20
- 17 year old girl was interested
- I denied
- Redshirt?

Edit: Delete if inappropriate Mods
hey dude I was in a similar situation. It was a girl at my church she was 17 turned 18 this year & I'm 23. Appearantly ppl in my church thought we was screwing heavy before then because she would always follow me around always and give me hella attention even when I tryed to ignore her. Hell no would never date/talk/******* spit at any girl same age as my sister. Anyways for **** save yourself the trouble plenty of better chicks out here your age or better. F D B!!!!!!!!

Ain't you married tho, pa? :nerd:

don-t-tell-nobody-o.gif
Piped a 19 yr old last yr... im 32

It was a once in a lifetime thing... shorty was a dime, she was feeling me and wifey was 200 miles away..the night ended great but the whole.situation ended bad... smh...

bruh she missed Jordan entire career and she was born after the internet was created. :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom