undershorts!

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Yeah I still do, it feels mad weird if I don't
ohwell.gif

I was like that, But now I don't do it that much anymore.

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

when i was in HS I did it for a couple of reasons. 1) Always prepared to play ball or w/e. 2) I had this weird phobia of getting pants'd. At the end of highschool, I had stopped caring about basketball, as well as getting pants'd. And as I started to wear proper fitting pants, shorts would just not fit underneath. Don't do it!

Same. A teacher at my hs would always try to pants people who were sagging or looked like it to try to make guys wear pants around their hips... it was mad awkward

when i was in HS I did it for a couple of reasons. 1) Always prepared to play ball or w/e. 2) I had this weird phobia of getting pants'd. At the end of highschool, I had stopped caring about basketball, as well as getting pants'd. And as I started to wear proper fitting pants, shorts would just not fit underneath. Don't do it!

Same. A teacher at my hs would always try to pants people who were sagging or looked like it to try to make guys wear pants around their hips... it was mad awkward

Originally Posted by tyeung53

I'da punched that chimp #@$%*@# little bastard in the chest..

Originally Posted by tyeung53

I'da punched that chimp #@$%*@# little bastard in the chest..

how can you kids get pants'd with jeans that fit as tight as another layer of skin...?

how can you kids get pants'd with jeans that fit as tight as another layer of skin...?

I use to a couple years ago for gym.. so i wouldn't have to take off my jeans and put shorts on.

I don't do it anymore though, it just doesn't feel right

I use to a couple years ago for gym.. so i wouldn't have to take off my jeans and put shorts on.

I don't do it anymore though, it just doesn't feel right

This never made sense to me. Bball shorts are fairly heavy, and then you're gonna put heavy jeans over them. I never was really into sagging my pants so idk. But I went to catholic school and kids used to wear em under their uniform pants and such.
I wear boxer briefs and then whatever pants/shorts, why do I need another layer mixed in there, unless its really cold and I'm going to a sporting event or something. And to justify it by saying an impromptu game of bball breaking out doesnt hold much water for me. Either u got a car or a backpack u can have em in. And the whole being pants-ed thing is just as dumb of a reason too. You have underwear on who cares.

This never made sense to me. Bball shorts are fairly heavy, and then you're gonna put heavy jeans over them. I never was really into sagging my pants so idk. But I went to catholic school and kids used to wear em under their uniform pants and such.
I wear boxer briefs and then whatever pants/shorts, why do I need another layer mixed in there, unless its really cold and I'm going to a sporting event or something. And to justify it by saying an impromptu game of bball breaking out doesnt hold much water for me. Either u got a car or a backpack u can have em in. And the whole being pants-ed thing is just as dumb of a reason too. You have underwear on who cares.

Back
Top Bottom