undershorts!

You guys are weird.  You might as well just wear gym shorts when you go out.  I don't see the point in wearing them under pants or other shorts.  That's sloppy.  Plus it's too hot now to be wearing an extra layer of shorts.  I can imagine you guys doing that while wearing a suit to work.  
laugh.gif

You guys are weird.  You might as well just wear gym shorts when you go out.  I don't see the point in wearing them under pants or other shorts.  That's sloppy.  Plus it's too hot now to be wearing an extra layer of shorts.  I can imagine you guys doing that while wearing a suit to work.  
laugh.gif

gross,
laugh.gif
yall dudes walkin round in ball soup in the summer just for a quick game of 21? Just throw the extra pair in your car for that, and if you dont have a car then you shouldnt be playin ball anyway, craig.

gross,
laugh.gif
yall dudes walkin round in ball soup in the summer just for a quick game of 21? Just throw the extra pair in your car for that, and if you dont have a car then you shouldnt be playin ball anyway, craig.

I use to but i use to sag back in the day and my jeans were oversized so they actually kept my pants up with help from a belt

yall know yall %@#+!+ lyin about that spontaneous basketball game crap stop flexing

Anyway i havent done it since like 11th grade, i still see people do it now and i just laugh, im a college junior now.

I use to but i use to sag back in the day and my jeans were oversized so they actually kept my pants up with help from a belt

yall know yall %@#+!+ lyin about that spontaneous basketball game crap stop flexing

Anyway i havent done it since like 11th grade, i still see people do it now and i just laugh, im a college junior now.

Back
Top Bottom