undershorts!

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by shogun

I can imagine you guys doing that while wearing a suit to work.  
laugh.gif

roll.gif

i don't wear a suit but yea for work I wear black dress pants a white long sleeve dress shirt and vest, and yes I wear gym shorts underneath. Not for any basketball reason but as some have explained it's just the natural feel now. To not have any would feel foreign and weird.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by shogun

I can imagine you guys doing that while wearing a suit to work.  
laugh.gif

roll.gif

i don't wear a suit but yea for work I wear black dress pants a white long sleeve dress shirt and vest, and yes I wear gym shorts underneath. Not for any basketball reason but as some have explained it's just the natural feel now. To not have any would feel foreign and weird.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I do it cuz you never know when you're unexpectedly gonna play ball.

That is why you have an extra pair in your car. 

Never understood why folks did this, it just seems/feels uncomfortable wearing shorts and pants together
Or keep them in your backpack.  I've never just been walking around and suddenly a full court game of basketball pops off and I have 5 seconds to get ready.  If I'm playing ball, I either know about it ahead of time and I'm ready, or you keep a change of clothes in your car.  Undershirts I can understand and I wear... but a pair of gym shorts UNDER cargo shorts or jeans?  Can't do it.  I understand if people are used to doing it from when they're little, but you could get over it pretty quickly if you wanted to.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I do it cuz you never know when you're unexpectedly gonna play ball.

That is why you have an extra pair in your car. 

Never understood why folks did this, it just seems/feels uncomfortable wearing shorts and pants together
Or keep them in your backpack.  I've never just been walking around and suddenly a full court game of basketball pops off and I have 5 seconds to get ready.  If I'm playing ball, I either know about it ahead of time and I'm ready, or you keep a change of clothes in your car.  Undershirts I can understand and I wear... but a pair of gym shorts UNDER cargo shorts or jeans?  Can't do it.  I understand if people are used to doing it from when they're little, but you could get over it pretty quickly if you wanted to.

Yes, yes I do. Daily. It's not weird at all OP. Some people just do different #@%@ in different places. IDK why I do, but it's second nature to me as well.

Another rapper trend that's beyond dumb.

Right....cuz watching wrestling well into adulthood would be the swaggy thing to do
grin.gif

Yes, yes I do. Daily. It's not weird at all OP. Some people just do different #@%@ in different places. IDK why I do, but it's second nature to me as well.

Another rapper trend that's beyond dumb.

Right....cuz watching wrestling well into adulthood would be the swaggy thing to do
grin.gif

This is so wack. I did this in junior high (which was in the late 90s). As I grown man I'd be
smh.gif
to do htis
smh.gif
. Throw on some boxer briefs
pimp.gif
, the ladies love it

This is so wack. I did this in junior high (which was in the late 90s). As I grown man I'd be
smh.gif
to do htis
smh.gif
. Throw on some boxer briefs
pimp.gif
, the ladies love it

i used to around high school and a little after..
for ball, for hot weather, to get out of school uniform, and you never know when you'll have to sleep over a girl's house without going home first

i used to around high school and a little after..
for ball, for hot weather, to get out of school uniform, and you never know when you'll have to sleep over a girl's house without going home first

Back
Top Bottom