UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
With the trend of Undefeated releasing all these friends and family Nike exclusives from back in the day, do you guys think there's a chance Undefeated will bring back the Jordan IV?

Will these be TLO online anyone know? I stay away from tweeting bc it's trouble. Lol

BArFt.gif

These will be available at ALL UNDFTD chapter stores US and overseas. If they release the same way the white/gums were released certaini eastcoast boutiques & NSW retailers will get them, i.e., 21 Mercer and Bodega.

These will release online on UNDFTD.com at a random time but most likely around 11am/12pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME. Never has twitter been a part of any UNDFTD release.

BArFt.gif

These will be available at ALL UNDFTD chapter stores US and overseas. If they release the same way the white/gums were released certaini eastcoast boutiques & NSW retailers will get them, i.e., 21 Mercer and Bodega.

These will release online on UNDFTD.com at a random time but most likely around 11am/12pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME. Never has twitter been a part of any UNDFTD release.
That's great! Thanks!

BArFt.gif

**** so like 2PM EST...on a Saturday.

From undftd twitter

RELEASE DETAILS: The Nike x Undefeated "Bring Back 2003" will be Available Saturday 05.25.13 in all UNDFTD Chapter Stores, Doors open at 9AM. The "Bring Back 2003" will also be available at Undefeated.com Saturday 05.25.13... However, we will will not be providing the exact time for the release online due to overwhelming site traffic. Quantities are limited, and subject to availability. Nike Hyperdunk $168 Nike Dunk Hi $148

From undftd twitter

RELEASE DETAILS: The Nike x Undefeated "Bring Back 2003" will be Available Saturday 05.25.13 in all UNDFTD Chapter Stores, Doors open at 9AM. The "Bring Back 2003" will also be available at Undefeated.com Saturday 05.25.13... However, we will will not be providing the exact time for the release online due to overwhelming site traffic. Quantities are limited, and subject to availability. Nike Hyperdunk $168 Nike Dunk Hi $148

Hmmm...

might have to camp at 21M for these. I have terrible luck with UNDFTD's website.

my advice to everyone trying to get them off the site ie never give up.; i copped my white/gum pair like 6 hours after they dropped... it was ridiculous. i tried again for giggles and it went through

So basically the site is gonna start crashing when the NDC madness is over and will continue to crash till at least 3 or 4 pm PST.

And no tweet means that I will have no idea if the shoes are actually live on the site until I make it through the crash. I mean, it's a three day weekend, but c'mon.. 

Only Nike does twitter link do why do people think that's the norm for launches from other retailers? Also random time is good if you get there first.

21 Mercer is not getting these dunks and from the lack of pics from some boutiques that had the white/gums I'm assuming that these will either be more limited or undftd exclusive. I'm hoping they're undftd exclusive which means more pairs at the stores. Last time I think each store had about 100 dunks each so maybe this time they'll have more.

Ugh campout for this just got harder. UNDFTD will also be selling black toe Jordan's on Saturday. However this time around customers can only buy either the dunk or hyperdunk not both. You can buy Jordans and your choice of dunk or hyperdunk but not all 3.

Ugh campout for this just got harder. UNDFTD will also be selling black toe Jordan's on Saturday. However this time around customers can only buy either the dunk or hyperdunk not both. You can buy Jordans and your choice of dunk or hyperdunk but not all 3.
and didn't in US also have nike restock things on saturday 25th? pretty much it will divide all people which one they will camp it :D

and didn't in US also have nike restock things on saturday 25th? pretty much it will divide all people which one they will camp it :D

Don't be fooled by that restock bro. Cats will bring their friends/Buddies to line up for them to get extra pairs. I believe the dunks will go fast just like the white/gum tho. :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm on the west coast and I plan on headed up to UNDFTD right after I try to secure my pair of Jordan's I want at 5AM

Back
Top Bottom