UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Getting ready to head out to UNDFTD SF...

They open at 9, but parking will be a pain with over 100 wristbands handed out....

Struck out on Black Toes so trying for these. Hope I get em, though I feel like scum for intruding on this party when I wasn't here from day 1.

Getting ready to head out to UNDFTD SF...

They open at 9, but parking will be a pain with over 100 wristbands handed out....

Good luck chelu!

@Carlton Why does it matter man? If you like the shoe, then there's nothing else to worry about. Forget what others say. Just keep it moving. Doesn't matter if you stepped in last minute. :smokin

Last edited:
True that. Hope I don't come out empty handed today, I don't think I can handle that emotional distress 
frown.gif

Well the white dunks WERE sitting all day on rd last time so hopefully this will be just as easy to get. I had skipped out on the last pair just cuz I didn't have the money at the time to blow.

Just called Silverlake and they still have pairs after being open for a few hours. Anyone who lined up would have had an easy cop.

They sold out of 10, 10.5, 11 & 11.5. They got 6-9.5, 12 & 13 in dunks. Hypers might still be FSR

Back
Top Bottom