UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is it safe to say these will appear in the new arrivals section?

Good luck to all.

i dont think the white ones sat...nobody could check out.

I had them in my cart and could check out hours after release. kept adding and removing different sizes to make sure got to cc section. For Bape release sizes gone minutes later so it wasn't like sizes took time to update. They sat.

Last edited:
Does anyone know approximately how many pairs the store got?  Or remember what the numbers were when the white/gums dropped?

Yes they are releasing the black toe 1s. If you cruise I'm wearing a red crooks hat by the back. Stores have about 100-150 pairs of dunks. Not sure on hypers.

You can only buy dunks or hypers not both. But you can buy Jordan's plus choice of hyper or dunks.

Yes they are releasing the black toe 1s. If you cruise I'm wearing a red crooks hat by the back. Stores have about 100-150 pairs of dunks. Not sure on hypers.

You can only buy dunks or hypers not both. But you can buy Jordan's plus choice of hyper or dunks.
100-150 pairs PER store?  That seems like a ton.....

Did all of the UNDFTD stores do signups throughout the week? Or are some doing it first come, first served in the morning?

Last edited:

Forsure man I'm on my way I'm wearing a striped Nike sweater and pharrells

Forsure man I got a grey Nike sweater and some pharrells

undefeated's site is already crashing 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom