UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone know how many pairs were made altogether or an estimate? My friend is trying to figure out how much he should pay on resale.

ANYONE GET A CONFIRMATION EMAIL?
nerd.gif
Yes.

If history repeats itself aka White Gums, more pairs will be back on the site within the next couple of hours due to all the multiple/failed orders that went through due to the heavy traffic. It should be a lot easier to check out then.
Yup, don't give up.  I got my White Gums hours after the initial drop.  Frustrating, but if you really want them, keep checking the site.

So you got an actual email sent to you. I have that awaiting processing thing but its on my account on the site when I log in and check my order status
I have that too but I also got the email. You should be fine, when it's time for them to ship though you should check back and see if they are shipping, but, they probably did go through

never got to see an order confirmation screen, the site was already getting the 5xx error then

just got the email and it's in my account as processing 

The sneaker GODS have shined down upon me today. First I get a pair in my size of these from Mercer, and now I was able to miraculously cop a pair of bring back undefeated dunks from their horrible site. Today was a good day :smokin

Reunited

View media item 427447
Silverlake was chill. Whoever was rocking pharrel dunks I seent you but I was pretty tired and drunk to holler.

Black toes sold out fast, dunks they had like 4-5 or more FSRs. Hyperdunks were still fsr when we left at 11ish after lining up again. Chris the owner/manager is a real cool dude. Always has a dope fit and super courteous.

The leather on both of these puts anything JB to shame. The ballistics are so butter.

Last edited:
how did the SF location do? man i forgot about these but don't want to drive up there for disappointment ah.

Anyone know how many pairs were made altogether or an estimate? My friend is trying to figure out how much he should pay on resale.

No one really knows (except nike) how many pairs were manufactured, it's all speculation on our end.
More than like the production run will be similar in quantity to the white dunks/ hyperdunks.

Therefore, if history repeats itself, expect to pay $220 - $260 in the next few weeks.
I purchased my Hyperdunk's off ebay for $240 shipped. I also struck out today.
Got the error when trying to checkout. Had my hyperdunk in the cart but site crashed so i gave up after 20 minutes.

Last edited:
The numbers are actually less than white/gums since they were shorted by Nike. Hence the lack of boutiques here in the US that got them.

Seems more people want these than the white gums. They've already got a higher markup than the w/gs on eBay. Seeing BiNs range from 350-450. You might get luckier down the road but I wouldn't hold my breath.

how did the SF location do? man i forgot about these but don't want to drive up there for disappointment ah.
Very well actually.  They handed out tickets for guaranteed pairs (can get only one of the two from the pack), but I didn't get a ticket.  It definitely discouraged many to not come if they didn't have a ticket I think so the crowd was pretty chill and not of a crazy size.  Maybe about 100 people total by the time they opened their doors.

My friend and I rolled up at 7 and were the first ones there.  They served the ones with tickets first, then it was our turn.  Everyone left with a pair their size or some manageable in the end, it seemed.  We got our 9.5 Dunks =).

The Hyperdunks are definitely rarer.  Girl who worked the door speculated an 80 to 20 or 70 to 30 ratio between Dunk/Hyperdunk.  When they finally let those without tix in they already ran out of 9.5 Hyperdunks, and I picked up the last 9.5 Dunk.  When we lined up to try and double up, they ran out of everything.

Went down to FTC afterwards and doubled up on the FTC Dunks.  Successful day if I do say so myself.

Back
Top Bottom