Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL

Based off what?

based off my opinion (imo)

@MissMyMoney
lol no i have a little bit of everything man. i just dont like the cw, the white undft dunks and hyperdunks were way better, to me at least.

but again thats my opinion folks!

bump.

Can't wait till the leaves start to change, these are gonna be so nice to un-ds in the fall

Last edited:
bump.

Can't wait till the leaves start to change, these are gonna be so nice to un-ds in the fall
They look dope with black socks and shorts man. I wear them all the time. Don't let the people who say they are too hot to wear scare you. They are fine

DAMN I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS!!!!!!! Favorite Dunk of all time i remember i wanted the old pairs so badddd. Anyone know where a size12-13 is for not super rape? Prices on ebay are like $300+ :smh:

Lol ^ gonna be a tough one at this point. Even on RD they were going for $280+

Last edited:
Yea oh well gonna search for a little but if I have to drop 300 for a big size so be it, these are a MUST

Yea oh well gonna search for a little but if I have to drop 300 for a big size so be it, these are a MUST
Do it. Before this rerelease, I would have gladly copped multiple pairs at $300 considering how rare and expensive they were. Not to mention that these are a bargain compared to the all the trash that JB has been putting out, quality wise.

So the quality is def there? Yea og pair for 300 would be no brainer lol. So happy to stumble onto this thread!!!

So the quality is def there? Yea og pair for 300 would be no brainer lol. So happy to stumble onto this thread!!!
I have bought like 10 Js this year and ONE pair of dunks... Hands down these dunks are the nicest kicks I have bought in '13 and I would go so far to say in my collection. Materials and craftsmanship

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on a size 13 two day shipping included from Cali to DMV for $290. FIgured they are only going up in price and rarity especially in a size 13 and these are one of my Grails so couldn't say no

really upset with myself for missing out on this pair on a common easy camp out, real clean clean pair

Anyone know if they have any of the 5 strike olive tees in the store? Sold out online
Yeah those have been sold out for a while now. The skate shop in New Brunswick has some nice undefeated stuff( and some nice SB releases). Check them out or give a call?

There's a pair of once-worn Bring Back 2003 on eBay for like 290. If I were a size 8 I'd cop.

There's a pair of once-worn Bring Back 2003 on eBay for like 290. If I were a size 8 I'd cop.
Sounds high to me no? New ones I think were a little more than that if you can find em. I love mine though so if u find your size I would cop def.

Yea 290 even though only worn once is a lil expensive imo. I got my size 13 for $280 overnight shipping from Cali to VA included

Back
Top Bottom