Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

F28gp.jpg

damn bro, i saw that dj d-up won the readers poll, and craze won the main one.
hope all is good bro, im djing with dj ideal at mansion on saturdays.
we gotta link up again...

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

yeah bro, I'm really surprised that d-up was able to get more votes than me. I don't even know where he spins to be honest though. That's sick that you're doing Mansion on saturdays good $$%%. We should def link up again soon.

r9FlF.jpg
pimp.gif

yeah bro, I'm really surprised that d-up was able to get more votes than me. I don't even know where he spins to be honest though. That's sick that you're doing Mansion on saturdays good $$%%. We should def link up again soon.

r9FlF.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

ya thats a good question, i have him on fb and i know he does shore club, the only thing that he couldve used to his favor is that he also teaches at the scratch academy.
i think im off on sat. ill see if i come by the gansvoort. i still got ur #

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

ya thats a good question, i have him on fb and i know he does shore club, the only thing that he couldve used to his favor is that he also teaches at the scratch academy.
i think im off on sat. ill see if i come by the gansvoort. i still got ur #

I wish I checked this earlier to vote for you. Either way, these pics you posted make you a winner in my book. Even my wifey was like "click on the next page" when she came up behind me lol.

I wish I checked this earlier to vote for you. Either way, these pics you posted make you a winner in my book. Even my wifey was like "click on the next page" when she came up behind me lol.

Back
Top Bottom