University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

How does the feedback look from the sellers you purchased from? If eBay can't do their jobs properly then you just have to do your due diligence checking their feedback thoroughly, and avoid people with little to no feedback.

How does the feedback look from the sellers you purchased from? If eBay can't do their jobs properly then you just have to do your due diligence checking their feedback thoroughly, and avoid people with little to no feedback.

100% for both sellers.

...though neither one had more than 20 reviews.

I see my picture of my ebay purchase was use for a reference. That's tough you got the shoes authenticated via ebay and they are fakes. This is the first time I've actually seen ebay slip through the cracks and not spot a fake. This proves the point that human error is possible and no one is safe from buying off any platforms other than retailers...

And to me this was an easy catch for SneakerCon or whoever is authenticating for Ebay. And to you sir who bought these, you have to do your own self diligence and do homework. Theres a plethora of vids on any shoe out here. Surely this could of very well been a factory flaw like the Nt member noted. But the moment I would of seen the tag was incorrect, I would of kept it moving. That's only believable (to me) if it came directly from Nike...

Now the whole "custom" thing sounds like a loop hole someone found for shoes not to get authenticated. Did you question the seller? Why would you want a custom of this shoe? You had to know something was off with the description. In both scenarios if you educated yourself and thought it out, you would of been cleared from all this...

Lesson Learn tho...

I see my picture of my ebay purchase was use for a reference. That's tough you got the shoes authenticated via ebay and they are fakes. This is the first time I've actually seen ebay slip through the cracks and not spot a fake. This proves the point that human error is possible and no one is safe from buying off any platforms other than retailers...

And to me this was an easy catch for SneakerCon or whoever is authenticating for Ebay. And to you sir who bought these, you have to do your own self diligence and do homework. Theres a plethora of vids on any shoe out here. Surely this could of very well been a factory flaw like the Nt member noted. But the moment I would of seen the tag was incorrect, I would of kept it moving. That's only believable (to me) if it came directly from Nike...

Now the whole "custom" thing sounds like a loop hole someone found for shoes not to get authenticated. Did you question the seller? Why would you want a custom of this shoe? You had to know something was off with the description. In both scenarios if you educated yourself and thought it out, you would of been cleared from all this...

Lesson Learn tho...

Thank you professor.

...can I go now?

What the hell is up with check check?

How are they all of a sudden out of commission for multiple days running?

...perfect timing.🤬

just paid for two inspections on check check that have NOT been conducted. I was emailed receipts and the charges showed up on my bank account. They were supposed to be 30 minutes or less and it’s been two hours.

Furthermore the email address for their customer service isn’t working and the phone number they listed has been disconnected. Everything about this company feels sketchy as hell.

Won’t use them again

They legit checked my Yeezys on Friday through IG.

Either bad luck or bad timing for you.

They legit checked my Yeezys on Friday through IG.

Either bad luck or bad timing for you.
Okay they just responded to my IG message, asking for a reference number. So we’ll see where this goes.

Either way, I won’t be using them again.

I can’t even figure out how to get my credit card info off the app.

Not related but my friend got a pair of these authenticated through ebay on a pair he bought from DHgate... :smh: I don't care about people wearing fakes but it's crazy how authentication companies can't get it right now. There was also a story floating around how StockX authenticated a pair of Oregon 4's and the person with the same serial number was like "mine was a gift from Nike..."

So new development with check check. Apparently my previous orders didn’t go through all the way, which is why I never got a pass/no pass answer.

This time I made sure everything was confirmed and the credits were taken off my balance. Then the inspection came back with a “pass” in less than five minutes. It was probably more like three minutes.

That’s the pair that was authenticated by eBay and has the 23 tag facing the wrong way on the left shoe.

Is it possible that a human inspector could do an adequate check in that amount of time?

This feels like a bot inspection.

Welp...inspection just came back on the 2nd pair...the pair that wasn’t authenticated on eBay and sure enough...FAIL.

They’re fakes.

According to eBay customer service, I should be able to get a full refund and I don’t have to return them.

..we’ll see how this plays out.👽

The same reason it was sold to you.

You don't have to sell it at a authentic resale price. There's still a healthy rep market that'll gladly buy them off you.

The same reason it was sold to you.

You don't have to sell it at a authentic resale price. There's still a healthy rep market that'll gladly buy them off you.

Nah...i’m just gonna open a buyer’s dispute and get my money back.

Welp...inspection just came back on the 2nd pair...the pair that wasn’t authenticated on eBay and sure enough...FAIL.

They’re fakes.

According to eBay customer service, I should be able to get a full refund and I don’t have to return them.

..we’ll see how this plays out.👽

interesting! Post their reasons for claiming that they are fake.

As for the pair that pass, they didn’t mentioned anything regarding the tags facing the wrong way?

Back
Top Bottom