University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Okay they’re starting to feel a little better.

I still don’t think they’re very comfortable, but as an every once in a while shoe, I maybe able make this work. Would probably be better off with a 12 though.

I will say that in terms of pure aesthetics, these may be the most beautiful shoes i’ve ever seen.

...they’re simply breathtaking.

4907CF64-5903-4423-8E68-2E9D350CDDBE.jpeg

I still don’t think they’re very comfortable, but as an every once in a while shoe, I maybe able make this work. Would probably be better off with a 12 though.

I will say that in terms of pure aesthetics, these may be the most beautiful shoes i’ve ever seen.

I agree. Loosen them laces and they will look even better!

DAMN son. Shoes tied to tight, you a 40 50 year old man. Feet need to breath in the shoes man.
F2TGY5MH4AGJUEF.jpg

Last edited:
So I bought second pair of these in a size 12, because the 11.5s just weren’t a good fit.

The second pair however were not authenticated by eBay, something I didn’t know would be the case when I bought them. Apparently you can list them as new, but “customized” and they don’t have to be authenticated.

Right away looking at them I have legit concerns about whether they might be fakes. They fit completely different...the 12s are much wider. The tongue on the 12s is significantly bigger and the shade of blue is noticeably lighter than the 11.5s, which were authenticated.

Look at this picture and focus on the cement pattern. See how the black dot splatter is much bigger in the 12s?

973525EF-6E42-40A3-99C6-1B993F4F5722.jpeg

And then there’s the fact that the 23 tag is on the opposite side of the left shoe with the 12s, which you can see in this pictures. Authenticated pair on the right.

A267D5FD-5396-47A4-AA54-39D26439E9DE.jpeg

My bad, misread the original post. I'm guessing you might have cheaped out a bit considering you already have a pair...

Only seen these once close up, so I wouldn't be able to tell real from fake. Could always use YouTube.

My bad, misread the original post. I'm guessing you might have cheaped out a bit considering you already have a pair...

Only seen these once close up, so I wouldn't be able to tell real from fake. Could always use YouTube.

I paid $335 shipped for them at auction, no box.

Honestly it never occurred to me that they wouldn’t be authenticated, as they were listed as new. There’s no signs at all of any customization of the shoe, so why would he list them as customized if not to get around the authentication guarantee?

I should have paid closer attention to the language in the listing. I made assumptions based on he fact that they were listed as new and were over $100.

Big mistake.

Look at the amount of mesh or webbing that’s exposed inside the cement triangle on the bottom shoe. Then compare it to the mesh on the top shoe.

...they’re totally different.

wait a minute!! Looking at the tongues of other pair posted here, looks like the tag is suppose to be facing on the inner side.

looks like the pair eBay actually authenticated might be a fake

not my picture
E3915D76-DD01-4B48-BB19-B0C9B55277CE.png

Back
Top Bottom