University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

The nikestore twitter replies are always priceless. :rofl:

screenshot.jpg

I hella struck out on these. I thought I would be more upset about it. At this point I'm gonna go for these pairs but I give up on giving a sht about winning. Og remasters I'll pay resell but that's it.

People just say that sh*t to say it. If they really didn’t want them (to keep or resell) they wouldn’t have tried. That’s the most clown *** line

Fair point. He continued to say "...anyone want a size 12".

FWIW: I never expected to hit on the Olive TS 6s a couple of years ago. I wanted them, sure, but I legit didn't have any expectations (going to Un-DS them this fall).

I guess my point was that Nike switching to the draw for every release now is going to make things worse because now everyone is going to feel inclined to take a chance.

Fair point. He continued to say "...anyone want a size 12".

FWIW: I never expected to hit on the Olive TS 6s a couple of years ago. I wanted them, sure, but I legit didn't have any expectations (going to Un-DS them this fall).

I guess my point was that Nike switching to the draw for every release now is going to make things worse because now everyone is going to feel inclined to take a chance.
Yeah its basically a free lottery ticket
Nothing to lose so why not give it a shot

Do we think they're blocking two entries from two diff accounts on the same IP? I usually use one incognito for the 2nd account, however, that would still be on the same IP. Wouldn't make sense to block a few accounts like that as multiple people in the same household can legit try to purchase....

I don't know...is that the OG speckle density? Ha ha...JK...looking nice....for those who copped to wear...enjoy!

380 ain’t too bad :rolleyes:rolleyes

need to get to low 300’s would like to stay in the 300’s after fee’s

y’all remember when prices would drop by like 50-100 on release days, now it’s barely like 20

Back
Top Bottom