Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

If Google didn’t have all my info I would’ve been switched to something else. Chrome crashes and struggles to load pages from time to time. Firefox seems solid. Just conditioned to think everything Microsoft is trash :lol:
This. Chrome is such an unnecessary memory hog, and Google knows it.

If Google didn’t have all my info I would’ve been switched to something else. Chrome crashes and struggles to load pages from time to time. Firefox seems solid. Just conditioned to think everything Microsoft is trash :lol:
Thing is it's based on chromium so essentially similar behind the scenes but extra tweaked by Ms for their OS. It imports every single thing from Chrome well. Chrome was struggling when I had a pic open in one window and a low res video in the next while spiking cpu and memory. Ran a 8K video in edge with a pic open in another window and Edge laughed at me.

what-else.gif

I don't understand dudes that say there IS a such thing as ******* being too big.

Yes, dudes like that exist.

It’s an unpopular opinion thread.

I don’t usually eat meat when eating Mexican so the non meat options at Taco Bell taste great to me - a lot better than a lot of “Mexican” places. Hot sauce packets are just right.

The **** is the non meat options at Taco Bell? A cheese and lettuce taco? :lol:

How you dont eat meat when having Mexican? Missing out man.

The **** is the non meat options at Taco Bell? A cheese and lettuce taco? :lol:

How you dont eat meat when having Mexican? Missing out man.

Got an Indian homie who is Hindu, he loves TB and his whole family loves Mexican food. All types of vegetarian options.

Back
Top Bottom