Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

1) Jamaican food is only good to Jamaicans that dont live in Jamaica.
2) Gumbo is just critter soup.
3) Chicago deep dish pizza is Tomato pie.
4) Pound cake is a Top 3 WOAT dessert and it isnt 3 or 2.

People only buy iPhones because of iMessage/facetime and peer pressure

The iPhone is severely crippled with limitations. It's really a paperweight when compared to a flagship android phone

My mom recently went from an iPhone 7 to the 13 Max and I was in shock. Joint was basically the same phone but faster with a better camera. Interface exactly the same smh.

I went from an S8 to S21 ultra and it was night and day.

My mom recently went from an iPhone 7 to the 13 Max and I was in shock. Joint was basically the same phone but faster with a better camera. Interface exactly the same smh.

I went from an S8 to S21 ultra and it was night and day.
iOS doesn’t really NEED to change

It’s nailed everything down and has few flaws outside of “customizability”

There were quite a bit of changes from the software that launched on the iPhone 7 to the one that launched on the iPhone 13.. the fact your mom was able to run software that is close or identical to being run on phones 6-7 cycles newer is a testament to Apple’s optimization tbh.

That’s not even fanboy talk to keep it real it’s just the truth

Even the cofounder of Apple agrees. (Seth rogen played him in the movie)

That's the main selling point. Simplicity/consistency across all IOS/Apple devices...slow incremental changes no learning curve.

The same thing that makes Android great is it's biggest hinderance. Andriod is all over the place even among devices from the same company software,Hardware and performance wise. 3rd party app performance varies greatly.

Even google can't seem to get out of their own way and build a consistent line of phones/devices that catch on among the masses not just people who care about tech.

Honestly another factor that plays in for me is Apple’s support availability for their products.

I had a new iPhone have a slight oil smudge on the inside of the lens when I received it. Took it in to an Apple store the next day and got a replacement on the spot. Honest question what do Android users do if something like this happens?

With Apple products I know I have 14 days to replace easy asl at the Apple store if anything is wrong.. and 1 year mfg warranty for failure. And by the looks of the crowd in Apple stores, that store availability is something the older crowd notice as well cause they in there browsing and talking iPhones and computers.

I have no idea how to handle an Android issue.

It goes deeper than “specs” and “using 2 apps at once”, and some people don’t see all that somehow.

I mean it's not like big names like Microsoft, Sony, Samsung, Google etc are just going to leave you with your nuts hanging. Microsoft does have stores though, and Best Buy is Samsung's authorized service center.

No 🧢

Current iPhones just got to 2017-2018 flagship Android level

Why though. What does the newest Galaxy have on the iPhone 13 Pro’s? Iphones are always late to the party on new features, but when they get to it they do it right. Straight from a MKBHD or mrwhosetheboss video forgot who said it, mightve been both.

Legit question though.

Why though. What does the newest Galaxy have on the iPhone 13 Pro’s? Iphones are always late to the party on new features, but when they get to it they do it right. Straight from a MKBHD or mrwhosetheboss video forgot who said it, mightve been both.

Legit question though.

You won't get an answer that makes sense for the normal user.

Split screen/using 2 apps at once (which comes in handy) or something like 120 htz refresh rate.

Honestly another factor that plays in for me is Apple’s support availability for their products.

I had a new iPhone have a slight oil smudge on the inside of the lens when I received it. Took it in to an Apple store the next day and got a replacement on the spot. Honest question what do Android users do if something like this happens?

With Apple products I know I have 14 days to replace easy asl at the Apple store if anything is wrong.. and 1 year mfg warranty for failure. And by the looks of the crowd in Apple stores, that store availability is something the older crowd notice as well cause they in there browsing and talking iPhones and computers.

I have no idea how to handle an Android issue.

It goes deeper than “specs” and “using 2 apps at once”, and some people don’t see all that somehow.
I go to the android store

Back
Top Bottom