Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Even pre-covid I avoided it at all costs. Happily in my own vehicle >

Having a car in NYC > not having a car. Its inconvenient if you dont have parking which alot dont, much better also to commute to work via train but if you have a car its much better on weekends or just random times to go out, errands, chillin, whatever. Life is much better with a car.

Also dome in the whip >

Cant do that on public trans.
200w.gif

Iphone's refresh rate is buttery smooth (it's truly beautiful) and they have messaging in a severe choke hold.

Other than that, Note me any day of the week.

It's like comparing a brand new Lexus to a brand new manual Corvette. Same price, but one is for people that like to customize.

"Girls won't text you back if you have a green bubble"
No, girls won't text back if she's not feeling you.

Public transportation > driving
Word. If I can take the metro I usually will. Driving has become sorta annoying lately. The wait times can sometimes suck if you don’t plan it but when they go back to regular times that’ll definitely be better than driving.

Came back home from a trip and landed at DCA. Uber was damn near $100. Got my *** on the train. It’s $2 on the weekend now too.

Word. If I can take the metro I usually will. Driving has become sorta annoying lately. The wait times can sometimes suck if you don’t plan it but when they go back to regular times that’ll definitely be better than driving.

Came back home from a trip and landed at DCA. Uber was damn near $100. Got my *** on the train. It’s $2 on the weekend now too.

I've been parking at the airport lately.
You can always find deals on Groupon. Also the hotels in Crystal City have parking deals with the airport.

- Pickup trucks and Full-size SUVs should not be offered for general public use.
- For NYC, Peter Lugers is the most over hyped/disappointing steak house in the city.
- Music from 00-10 was the worst decade of music in the last 5 decades.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom