Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

I got an opinion or maybe its a theory from my cousin, who has been in sports medicine for years, been an athletic train on pro teams and a personal trainer etc...just to give some background on his thoughts. He said this about 2 years ago and still says it:

There is no way that Lebron James has played his career and gone without 1 major injury without using some sort of PEDs or drug. He says it is physically impossible to play all those years and minutes and never have some sort of ankle, knee injury where you missed an extended amount of time. He thinks around the Miami years is were he really got into because that area is know for PED's and a lot of baseball players use to go down there to get their fix. He says the NBA is in on it that's why he has never got caught.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar never suffered a major injury.

By your cousins logic he had to have been on PED’s as well.

Your cousin doesn’t allow for the possibility of outliers. That alone speaks to the fact that your cousin is just talking and his opinion isn’t supported by more than his isolated experiences.

Bron had serious back issues while he was in Miami and famously took two weeks off in the middle of the season. He also broke his hand in the finals and didn’t tell the media until they lost in that same finals.

People just have to accept that there are a handful of athletes that will not succumb to a major injury and that does NOT mean that those players MUST be using PED’s.

09 is the best version. that sickface is crazy:
1600540963951.png

You are a bad person if you drink cow's milk.
What are people that use/consume items that conTAIN cow's milk?

Has anyone tried Subway's Fritos Chicken Enchilada Melt? (Yeah, I thought the same thing too)

subway-new-fritos-chicken-enchilada-melt.jpg%3Fw%3D610%26h%3D225

tl-horizontal_main
Saw these at Trader Joe's and walked away.

Then was like, hold up... was that what I think it....

Stared 'em down for 3 minutes. Then walked away again. I'm very proud.

DSC00283_Fotor.jpg

thumb_600.JPG

I am just telling YOU that a 2 month old Vegan is too wet behind the ears to be talking trash.

Chances are you won't make it to see a year.

So again, be humble
Focus on the real problem. (Hint: It's not me and my lack of humbleness)

everything we do is for sex. male praying mantis want to do the oochie coochie so bad that they know they'll get eaten afterwards, yet they do it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom