Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Elaborate please. No one is forcing you to cop everything.
Why do I need to enter a drawing for a chance to buy some ol plain jane, plastic leather *** blue and white Dunk hi??? They ONLY sell out because they’re on that app and the kids dont know any better.

Why do I need to enter a drawing for a chance to buy some ol plain jane, plastic leather *** blue and white Dunk hi??? They ONLY sell out because they’re on that app and the kids dont know any better.

Well to be “fair” they only do drawings so its more “fair” for you to actually cop. Most popular sell out regardless, I rather have a draw than bots just taking everything in .1 seconds.

I don't know, maybe.

Most of the sought after releases sell out and it's not like they're making tons of pairs per release, depending the shoe.

I think it's fine how it is now.

Someone’s never gotten a dub at the skating rink to this song :smh:.

Straight Hateration. The lyrics ain’t supposed to make u think bwoy. Prolly no coordination type dude.

The beat was/is simple enough to get a bounce to with signature Dre stylings. I like it.

My bad player, I didn’t mean to disrespect the era when you thought you were doing it. I know you had to be catching all the dubs at the roller skating rink back in the day. I can see it now..... :tongue:
1633051267703.gif

I don’t care how popular this song once was. It has always sucked and I don’t care if Dr. Dre produced it and Mary J sang it. The beat is wack and the lyrics too. **** this song.

Blessings brother, youre not alone. At its peak, whenever this came on the radio, it was an immediate dial turn. I dont care if I was in a high speed pursuit, that **** aint rocking.

I was just always annoyed at how simple and manufactured it feels. LIke a record exec over their shoulder the whole time in the studio. And dont get me started on the lyrics...

Let's get it crunk up on
Have fun up on, up in this dancery
We got ya'll open, now ya floatin'
So you gots to dance for me
Don't need no hateration
Holleration
in this dancery
Let's get it percolatin', while you're waiting
So just dance for me

**tf is this!!!!**

nice-jacksonville-jaguars-fan.gif

The song is too literal, too simple, beyond stupid, too one note, not complex at all. Sonically, great, yes, but thats it. They mailed this one in, creatively, for sure.

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 2.27.58 PM.png

Re: I can ask around but I don't think people still have to send individual applications to schools they want to apply to. I think there is a network of schools that you are able to apply to at once and your application is sent to them all.

College application day/week whatever it's called. Kids fill out an account a general application and allows them to mass apply to like 70% of public universities. Some still might have individualized sections they have to fill out but beyond that it's easy for them to apply to a a lot of schools at once.

Doesn't apply to top tier schools though they're not waiving any application fees.

Blessings brother, youre not alone. At its peak, whenever this came on the radio, it was an immediate dial turn. I dont care if I was in a high speed pursuit, that **** aint rocking.

I was just always annoyed at how simple and manufactured it feels. LIke a record exec over their shoulder the whole time in the studio. And dont get me started on the lyrics...

Let's get it crunk up on
Have fun up on, up in this dancery
We got ya'll open, now ya floatin'
So you gots to dance for me
Don't need no hateration
Holleration
in this dancery
Let's get it percolatin', while you're waiting
So just dance for me

**tf is this!!!!**

nice-jacksonville-jaguars-fan.gif

The song is too literal, too simple, beyond stupid, too one note, not complex at all. Sonically, great, yes, but thats it. They mailed this one in, creatively, for sure.

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 2.27.58 PM.png

Sir, you hit on ALL the points and I felt everything you said. I genuinely feel the same as you :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Still can’t believe the obscene amount of times this song played on the radio. I think we had 3 stations playing it at the time. Two were competing hip hop stations and the other was for trendy all around music. Funny how their timing was almost perfect, lol.

Back
Top Bottom