Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Sir, you hit on ALL the points and I felt everything you said. I genuinely feel the same as you :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Still can’t believe the obscene amount of times this song played on the radio. I think we had 3 stations playing it at the time. Two were competing hip hop stations and the other was for trendy all around music. Funny how their timing was almost perfect, lol.
If this ever comes on at a club/bar, i get furious at the dj. you lose all credibility if you like/play this ****

When it comes to tacos tortilla quality is second to meat quality. Some of the best tacos I've had come on basic *** corn tortillas. I get tired of dudes raving about a taco spot just because they hand make tortillas but when I ask how the meat is they have nothing to say.

When it comes to tacos tortilla quality is second to meat quality. Some of the best tacos I've had come on basic *** corn tortillas. I get tired of dudes raving about a taco spot just because they hand make tortillas but when I ask how the meat is they have nothing to say.
What type of meat do you like?

Blessings brother, youre not alone. At its peak, whenever this came on the radio, it was an immediate dial turn. I dont care if I was in a high speed pursuit, that **** aint rocking.

I was just always annoyed at how simple and manufactured it feels. LIke a record exec over their shoulder the whole time in the studio. And dont get me started on the lyrics...

Let's get it crunk up on
Have fun up on, up in this dancery
We got ya'll open, now ya floatin'
So you gots to dance for me
Don't need no hateration
Holleration
in this dancery
Let's get it percolatin', while you're waiting
So just dance for me

**tf is this!!!!**

nice-jacksonville-jaguars-fan.gif

The song is too literal, too simple, beyond stupid, too one note, not complex at all. Sonically, great, yes, but thats it. They mailed this one in, creatively, for sure.

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 2.27.58 PM.png
Another dumb *** MJB song was “Just fine” but honestly I quit listening to her **** after Mary.

If I’m going to a taco spot then I usually go for al pastor as long as they have it roasting on a spit. Cooking it myself I’ll do asada or carnitas. Here’s a carnitas cook I did:
E78C6330-43F0-4CB7-B581-9EC7C3D03B03.jpeg
A8CE1129-3153-47F8-B327-F7DB6A331225.jpeg
54E26817-C8B1-4BD2-984A-34AB739DF65C.jpeg
You made this? Why you dont post in the food thread? Looks good

Half Mexican half Guatemalan here and the best tacos I have ever had were the street tacos from Tijuana Mexico. They had the meat well done, tiny soft tortillas, the right amount of spice AND chunky guacamole. My mouth waters for real just thinking back.

The amazing part was that all the cooks I encountered there were so skilled at making them quickly that they were able to make 40 tacos in under 10 minutes. Some of you that have seen this in person know how crazy it looks to see them put one taco together. They literally toss a spoon full of salsa and guacamole from one hand to the other without looking at the taco itself. Mi gente :pimp: 🇲🇽🔥

Back
Top Bottom