Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Here’s another unpopular opinion here on niketalk. There is a MAGA contingent here that would like to make this site incredibly christian, white influenced. Any discussion moving away from this sort of belief, is largely discouraged.

Interesting take. Why do you feel this way?

What is your race and ethnic background?
Why does it matter? It doesn’t because no matter what the answer is you have your POV already made up so save me the what race am I questions. Your man caricature don’t need the defense team to fight his battles

So, truth is backed through fact, correct? You said that I am nobody off line, right? Prove it. Coward. You show up whenever any pro Black comments are made, with your attempts shoot them down. The mods aren’t going to help you here either.
No I don’t caricature. I disagree with post and speak on it jist like you. Didn’t know you were the only one to have that ability on here. You can say coward all day caricature means nothing to me because guess what I know it’s not true. I don’t need the more help so try again. How do I shoot down all these post or do you really mean I don’t agree with you at times?

Why does it matter? It doesn’t because no matter what the answer is you have your POV already made up so save me the what race am I questions. Your man caricature don’t need the defense team to fight his battles
I know nothing about you other than what you type.

It matters because it can give insight on why you feel the way that you feel.

Do you mind sharing your race?

I was speaking more so to the people coming at the dude who made the original comment about minorities but it seems at this point people are just arguing just to argue
Yes I will give you that me and a few gentleman have started a back and forth over a comment. That’s the nature of threads at times for better or worse.

I know nothing about you other than what you type.

It matters because it can give insight on why you feel the way that you feel.

Do you mind sharing your race?
It can’t give you no insight because no group thinks 100% alike ever. If you cared enough instead of just defending your online mans you’d already know by reading the back and forth.

It can’t give you no insight because no group thinks 100% alike ever. If you cared enough instead of just defending your online mans you’d already know by reading the back and forth.
Not sure why you are being so hostile and defensive.

I just want to know your makeup.

Instead tou have dragged it oit to a 5 reply interaction .

No I don’t caricature. I disagree with post and speak on it jist like you. Didn’t know you were the only one to have that ability on here. You can say coward all day caricature means nothing to me because guess what I know it’s not true. I don’t need the more help so try again. How do I shoot down all these post or do you really mean I don’t agree with you at times?
If there is anyone that proves that you cannot learn to be smart, that’d be you.

Not sure why you are being so hostile and defensive.

I just want to know your makeup.

Instead tou have dragged it oit to a 5 reply interaction .
Hostile and defense? Lol thanks for the laugh. I answered your question if you want to know youd know. I didn’t drag it out because you always have the option of not replying and or just assuming.

If there is anyone that proves that you cannot learn to be smart, that’d be you.
Yep I can’t learn to be as smart as you think you are. I don’t know where I will go now. Maybe you can impart some of your timeless wisdom.

Damned if I know. I did not see it. Funny how these type dudes always show up to challenge Black people here on niketalk.
Cool.

He told me that I didn't see it and it was posted in the thread.

He could have just said it again but I guess he didn't want to.

Cool.

He’s one of those cowards that loves to sit back, get someone into an argument, then thinking that a mod would notice. You know the game. They want to try and keep a white christian influence around here. You know, no angry Black people allowed. Notice how shook he became when I brought up jesus...

Cool.

Yep I could’ve said but like I said for what reason? I know has this online stuff goes. You don’t spit the collective narrative it’s what race are you and all this bs. When I agreed with you and others on race never nhave I been asked what race I was. That right there
He’s one of those cowards that loves to sit back, get someone into an argument, then thinking that a mod would notice. You know the game. They want to try and keep a white christian influence around here. You know, no angry Black people allowed. Notice how shook he became when I brought up jesus...
Lies lies and more lies caricature. Why would I care if a mod saw lair when I said I don’t need their help. Stay being a victim caricature

Yeah a burner account that’s been here for over 15 years. Sounds logical but I see you’re another one on the monolithic black train.
Regardless of the longevity of your account, nothing surprises me of how people use burner accounts to hide behind their cowardice.

but I see your energy and I won’t match it due to your likelihood of being a troll.

Regardless of the longevity of your account, nothing surprises me of how people use burner accounts to hide behind their cowardice.

but I see your energy and I won’t match it due to likelihood being a troll.
You see my energy? Whatever ig tea seller babble that works for you. The only energy you see is I don’t parrot the narrative you want me to so you’re making up junk about energy. You have the nerve to talk about cowardice? Hilarious

You see my energy? Whatever ig tea seller babble that works for you. The only energy you see is I don’t parrot the narrative you want me to so you’re making up junk about energy. You have the nerve to talk about cowardice? Hilarious
Only one way to find you don't have multiple accounts and this isn't your burner account as you claim.

Methodical Management Methodical Management as you may.

Speaking of junk, everything about jesus is a completely made up lie. He was created to control the ignorant, the uneducated.

Only one way to find you don't have multiple accounts and this isn't your burner account as you claim.

Methodical Management Methodical Management as you may.
It’s not because why would I have to lie to you? We can disagree but it’s no need to lie to the other like it matters in the grand scheme of things so whatever is necessary to prove you wrong I’m all for it.

Now we wait....
AZYAd.gif

Back
Top Bottom