Unreleased SAMPLE Jordans Vol.I <3 XIs

i remember seeing pics of those purple 7s a few years ago. Were they for the joker? lol Any dont the batman boot 6s count as samples? someone post those up here too!

i remember seeing pics of those purple 7s a few years ago. Were they for the joker? lol Any dont the batman boot 6s count as samples? someone post those up here too!

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Those mid citrus 11s are nice, but would be better without "jordan" on the side.

same here. the white-white-citrus XI look very fresh but theplastic jordan lettering destroys the elegance likeon the dmp XI

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Those mid citrus 11s are nice, but would be better without "jordan" on the side.

same here. the white-white-citrus XI look very fresh but theplastic jordan lettering destroys the elegance likeon the dmp XI

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Behind the Air Mag, in Mark Parker office...next to "The Thing"'s cortez's

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Behind the Air Mag, in Mark Parker office...next to "The Thing"'s cortez's

ohhhh the thing.....I was wondering why they were so big...I found that pic a few days ago...thanks for the clarification man...are there any pics of the batman VIs?

ohhhh the thing.....I was wondering why they were so big...I found that pic a few days ago...thanks for the clarification man...are there any pics of the batman VIs?

jordan5sz11promo1570x42.jpg

jordan5sz11promo2570x42.jpg

jordan5sz11promo12570x4.jpg

jordan5sz11promo9570x42.jpg

jordan5sz11promo13570x4.jpg

jordan5sz11promotag570x.jpg

dsc09970i.jpg

airjordanretro14countdo.jpg

airjordanxvblackredsamp.jpg

Some instances, they don't release the best colorways but the second one down.  Those cdp 14's look nice.  

Some instances, they don't release the best colorways but the second one down.  Those cdp 14's look nice.  

Yeah, those 14s are nice as opposed to the CDP 14s (just gueesing it was the sample pair for the CDPs).

Yeah, those 14s are nice as opposed to the CDP 14s (just gueesing it was the sample pair for the CDPs).

Back
Top Bottom