Update(3.11) Wake Forest PE CP3 pics

Originally Posted by 1and12

I play for Wake Forest
eek.gif

Who are you?

Wake Forest 07-08
[table][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Gary Clark[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'4"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]Sarasota, Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]Kyle Fowler[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'2"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]Wheaton, Illinois[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Harvey Hale[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'2"[/td] [td]Junior[/td] [td]Albuquerque, New Mexico[/td] [/tr][tr][td]52[/td] [td]Bobby Hoekstra[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6'7"[/td] [td]Junior[/td] [td]Lewisville, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]James Johnson[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6'8"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]Cheyenne, Wyoming[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Mike Lepore[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'1"[/td] [td]Junior[/td] [td]Flemington, New Jersey[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Chas McFarland[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7'0"[/td] [td]Sophomore[/td] [td]Lovington, Illinois[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Jimmy McQuilkin[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]5'10"[/td] [td]Junior[/td] [td]Columbia, Maryland[/td] [/tr][tr][td]45[/td] [td]Jason Philippe[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'3"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]South Ozone Park, New York[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]Jamie Skeen[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6'8"[/td] [td]Sophomore[/td] [td]Charlotte, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Ishmael Smith[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'0"[/td] [td]Sophomore[/td] [td]Concord, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Cameron Stanley[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6'6"[/td] [td](RS) Junior[/td] [td]Raleigh, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [td]Jeff Teague[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'2"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]Indianapolis, Indiana[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [td]David Weaver[/td] [td]F/C[/td] [td]6'10"[/td] [td](RS) Sophomore[/td] [td]Black Mountain, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]42[/td] [td]L.D. Williams[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'4"[/td] [td]Sophomore[/td] [td]Yadkinville, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][/table]

If he does play for them, he's probably a Sophomore judging by his screen name he probably graduates in 2010. His hand looks white in one of the picsso it's probably not Ishmael Smith, Jamie Skeen, or L.D. Williams and I'm guessing he's not a Redshirt due to the probable graduation date. I'll go with Chas McFarland...but that shoe looks too small for a 7 footer. Unless he just has small feet and we all know what that means.
grin.gif

...Then again, it is just a pic, the flash could make his hand look lighter than what it is and could be a brown hand. Shoe might be a size 18, who knows? It's just a pic.
I'm not feeling the C.P.'s though.

not chas, but we are from the same state, idk if its smart to reveal myself... guess I didnt think anyone would actually look

They don't remind me of Chris Paul at all. They look boring and clunky, they should have went for a cleaner, more original look, especially when CP3 is anMVP caliber player now.

I hope the other color blockings are better. So boring in all black. Almost look like a ref shoe.
wink.gif

-S

35 Kyle Fowler G 6'2" Freshman Wheaton, Illinois

Got 'em haha

Dude you redshirt or something? You ain't in the stats page of WF

they're not bad.

what's the name of the grey/ lime green shoe in the background of a few of the pics?

Originally Posted by Dbacolypse

I play for Wake Forest
eek.gif

Who are you?

Wake Forest 07-08
[table][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Gary Clark[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'4"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]Sarasota, Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]Kyle Fowler[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'2"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]Wheaton, Illinois[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Harvey Hale[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'2"[/td] [td]Junior[/td] [td]Albuquerque, New Mexico[/td] [/tr][tr][td]52[/td] [td]Bobby Hoekstra[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6'7"[/td] [td]Junior[/td] [td]Lewisville, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]James Johnson[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6'8"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]Cheyenne, Wyoming[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Mike Lepore[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'1"[/td] [td]Junior[/td] [td]Flemington, New Jersey[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Chas McFarland[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7'0"[/td] [td]Sophomore[/td] [td]Lovington, Illinois[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Jimmy McQuilkin[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]5'10"[/td] [td]Junior[/td] [td]Columbia, Maryland[/td] [/tr][tr][td]45[/td] [td]Jason Philippe[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'3"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]South Ozone Park, New York[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]Jamie Skeen[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6'8"[/td] [td]Sophomore[/td] [td]Charlotte, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Ishmael Smith[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'0"[/td] [td]Sophomore[/td] [td]Concord, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Cameron Stanley[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6'6"[/td] [td](RS) Junior[/td] [td]Raleigh, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [td]Jeff Teague[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'2"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]Indianapolis, Indiana[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [td]David Weaver[/td] [td]F/C[/td] [td]6'10"[/td] [td](RS) Sophomore[/td] [td]Black Mountain, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]42[/td] [td]L.D. Williams[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'4"[/td] [td]Sophomore[/td] [td]Yadkinville, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][/table]

If he does play for them, he's probably a Sophomore judging by his screen name he probably graduates in 2010. His hand looks white in one of the pics so it's probably not Ishmael Smith, Jamie Skeen, or L.D. Williams and I'm guessing he's not a Redshirt due to the probable graduation date. I'll go with Chas McFarland...but that shoe looks too small for a 7 footer. Unless he just has small feet and we all know what that means.
grin.gif

...Then again, it is just a pic, the flash could make his hand look lighter than what it is and could be a brown hand. Shoe might be a size 18, who knows? It's just a pic.

dude are you Matlock, man... good work though.

Originally Posted by demondeac2010

thought I'd let you all know what I thought of the performance and show some actual pictures of them. They are some of the lightest shoes I've ever had, traction is great and it seems to me like the forefoot has much more cushioning then the heel but im not to sure after only 2 hours of playing in them.

kco6ly.jpg

29z796f.jpg

2guiob9.jpg

n3oj6t.jpg

20hvz1c.jpg

2i9k134.jpg

Terrible

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by Dbacolypse

I play for Wake Forest
eek.gif

Who are you?

Wake Forest 07-08

If he does play for them, he's probably a Sophomore judging by his screen name he probably graduates in 2010. His hand looks white in one of the pics so it's probably not Ishmael Smith, Jamie Skeen, or L.D. Williams and I'm guessing he's not a Redshirt due to the probable graduation date. I'll go with Chas McFarland...but that shoe looks too small for a 7 footer. Unless he just has small feet and we all know what that means.
grin.gif

dude are you Matlock, man... good work though.

Check the sig. Smaller font underneath Team Michigan. I was wrong in my guess.

They should've left the white stitching around the midsole of the CP's. I like the pic of the samples better.

The Enchancer is SO hot compared to these.

Was Marcus Banks wearing them earlier in that Heat/Lakers game?

I'm very dissapointed with this release. Chris Paul my favorite player in the league today and when I first heard Chris was dropping a shoe I was hopingfor a lot more. Maybe the white colorway will change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom